Detroit News Front Page

time for

robocop.jpg

I think he got stripped for parts after he hung out in an alley too long.

i live in the detroit area.....fucking hate it

weather, people, traffic, everything........everything sucks and i cant wait to move

how is a city allowed to be so fucked up

black people are dumb

even watching all the obama shit all these black people make such retarded claims about what obama is gonna do. This local radio show does a segement called "Whats happening at the courthouse" where they send a guy to the superior court to chit chat with the people waiting for trial. This black bitch is screaming about how shes only in trouble because Bush was president and with Obama she's never gonna have to come to court again. WTF

black people are dumb

even watching all the obama shit all these black people make such retarded claims about what obama is gonna do. This local radio show does a segement called "Whats happening at the courthouse" where they send a guy to the superior court to chit chat with the people waiting for trial. This black bitch is screaming about how shes only in trouble because Bush was president and with Obama she's never gonna have to come to court again. WTF

God, how does South Park predict this shit so far in advance?

21 months now since i moved away from mid-michigan

news coming from the homeland isn't just bad it seems, its absolutely depressing

Back