demos

Shift lols at us. The guy who can't even afford a computer to run tribes, lols at us. Buncha whiney little keyboard warrior bitches who get no pussy. How much pussy are you pulling while working at a pet land/petco and living with your parents?

Just go back to your anni forums and post your shitty garbage "hq" skins and textures to ppl who jackoff on other people's shit in public restrooms. Your stupidity is amazing.

u don't realize how pathetic u are do u shift

do u not realize how laughable your statement about pussy is

you are fucking hideous and I would never want to stick my dick inside the unfortunate cow you'd be trying to poke.

you're also awful at everything that is tribes

honestly I don't even acknowledge you so your self-proclaimed haters are non-existent. no one fucking cares or thinks about you at any point in their day.

but since you're this ugly mouth-breathing piece of shit that offers nothing to this forum, why don't you go fuck off and join a forum for socially awkward high school dropouts

Shift lols at us. The guy who can't even afford a computer to run tribes, lols at us. Buncha whiney little keyboard warrior bitches who get no pussy. How much pussy are you pulling while working at a pet land/petco and living with your parents?

Just go back to your anni forums and post your shitty garbage "hq" skins and textures to ppl who jackoff on other people's shit in public restrooms. Your stupidity is amazing.

this guy cool

I didn't ask for it, they've hated me since day one because I play Annihilation. So now I fuck with them because they're all a bunch of whiney little bitches who get no pussy.

I lol at them everytime they post here posing as some kind of keyboard warrior. :rofl:

They hate us cuz they aint us

thats a tight video of some real tribes action. Fuck this watered down LT shit.

we "hate" because you've been posting retarded shit since day one

keep playing the victim (like ur mom)

This ones for all you butthurt LT players. I fucking laugh at you because you get so defensive it cries insecurity.

You guys must have many successful relationships.

ps. yes, I post stupid shit and I'll stop posting stupid shit once you realize not to respond to the stupid shit. Thus making you stupid as shit.

Last edited:
If you're looking for the base pickup matches that were 2009-2010, I recorded a number of them. They should be hosted in Groove's directory under my name, but I just checked and apparently his directory is down?

ya don't worry it's all there i just to have to re-link the folder when i get back home

tbh i didn't think anyone would care or notice and then im not around for a few days and there's a thread about demos

life is funny like that

:heart:

no sharp where are my tr demos

shift link a pic of you and your successful relationships

HwkZvjX.jpg

shift have u ever met ur daddy

does ur mommy even know who he is

u guys r fukkkin loooooosers holleeeee fukkkk dis how tribewar ring in da new yearz
fukkin loosers 4 riz in da momsment dwellin away

Back