Democrat failure: the great society

-SS-

Veteran XV
With little fanfare, [strike]democrats[/strike] progressives announced that their gestapo control of American cities has been an utter and abject failure (aka the Great Society). To fix this monumental failure (and their image), the [strike]democrats[/strike] progressives are moving those who subsist on the gvt's dime to the more affluent burbs to integrate while the [strike]democrats[/strike] progressives move illegals in to replace them in their [sanctuary] cities to accommodate a new dependent voting class.

Obama making bid to diversify wealthy neighborhoods | TheHill

By directly providing nationally uniform information about the fair housing dynamics of regions and communities to 1,200 local governments, all states, the insular areas, and more than 4,000 PHAs, HUD expects that officials, community members, and other stakeholders throughout the Nation will be able to have a more informed and transparent conversation about the fair housing potential of public and private investments, strategies, and initiatives.
https://www.federalregister.gov/art...51/affirmatively-furthering-fair-housing#h-19

Regulations.gov
[Data mining]

Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule | HUD USER

===============
Summary:
-Failed the poor
-Move poor
-Will increase property taxes because those on the gvt dole dont pay taxes
-Crime rates increase
-Property values drop
-Collective misery

= profit

"I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that we're facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the Executive Branch and not go through Congress at all, and that's what I intend to reverse when I'm President of the United States of America." -Senator Obama, 2008

War On the Middle Class, but obviously wealth redistribution works. Just look at the above for proof. Do you want to vote more of this in?

For those of you thinking of buying a house, you might want to reconsider. This policy starts with data mining and 1,200 municipalities as the test bed. GGs. :sunny:

17d519b4c5189838dd4743ceb3733156_crop_exact.jpg

I see nothing outright wrong with what progressives are doing in this country. Their base premise is that they have a hope for a better future. Anyone could look at the TPS toyota production system and easily correlate the Kaizen method of constant improvement with that of society. If there is no hope for the future then what future do we actually hold? If blacks are more violent, what are we to do with them besides educate and train them to be members of society by means of easier college in order to bring them to a functioning level of existence? The first step is to teach them that being a gangster is a dumb idea embellished upon them by an agenda motivated media. The second step is to teach them that knowledge is true power. The third step is to overthrow the federal government by constant and irregular guerilla warfare.

Last edited:
Rush is talking about this on his show (Section 8 housing). I have a black neighbor living 3 doors over from me. She walks a fufu dog and I say hello when walking my lab, but I don't talk to her other than that. Blacks may move into white neighborhoods, but that doesn't mean everyone is going to sing kumbaya.

I don't see how blacks are going to afford the mortgage payment or the rent even if the gubiment helps. That's basically what caused the housing bubble.

^^^ The answer is to leave them where they are now in the black section of town. If you look at the race maps, each race has their own section.
http://projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/explorer
Blacks hate whites, yet they want to live in white neighborhoods. Why is that? To sponge and be accepted.

Last edited:
I see nothing outright wrong with what progressives are doing in this country. Their base premise is that they have a hope for a better future. Anyone could look at the TPS toyota production system and easily correlate the Kaizen method of constant improvement with that of society. If there is no hope for the future then what future do we actually hold? If blacks are more violent, what are we to do with them besides educate and train them to be members of society by means of easier college in order to bring them to a functioning level of existence? The first step is to teach them that being a gangster is a dumb idea embellished upon them by an agenda motivated media. The second step is to teach them that knowledge is true power. The third step is to overthrow the federal government by constant and irregular guerilla warfare.

What a load of horseshit. Kaizen implies continuous improvement and the gvt doesnt really improve much, except to add more regulations that incrementally strip the Rights of the Citizenry to consolidate its power. Over 40,000 new laws last year. Awesome, now that's continuous improvement!

Whats worse is that the fools who claim they believe in individual liberty and rights (as the left likes to claim) cedes more power to that very gvt that will kick their ass during a protest. Or better yet, their altruistic intentions are rarely acted upon by the slacktivist themselves but expect others to pay for it or do it for them.

If you really want a better future for everyone, maximize their Rights, reduce the size of gvt (especially social programs), and get rid of the tax system (or greatly simplify it). Kill the Nanny State and make it clear people are responsible for their own destiny. If you want to help out those in need, your charity, not mine through force, is the answer.

And let's do some guerrilla warfare -that we can agree on. :D

If one were to cede the position that improvement is impossible - then how is the first step to be taken? Kaizen means making the whole system work better - by trying every available option.

Problem is the left - right curve is actually a circle. The further left or right you go the closer they become. Fascism and Communism aren't really that different in policy.

Back