Deep thoughts...

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Sent from my Ellipsis 7 using TalkaTap

waiting in the coffee shop line is the worst but so is making your own coffee. in short, i have no answers.

there should be fewer successful people saying anything is possible and more failures warning you to keep your expectations reasonable

We're all in a Matrix computer. When we die, we end up in a room like Neo where someone asks, "Where do you want to go now?" What ever you're thinking is where you end up. It could be another universe, your pet dog, your wife, whatever. That's why I'm so nice to my dog, it could be me in there. In a real twist, you could be forced to live the life of everyone you've met on earth (including animals) even if that takes a million years. Would you want to be an octopus in the sea? Or a Dolphin at Sea World?

The other question to ask is what is conscience and where does it go when you die? Jesus people will say Heaven. I've asked Laurie what everyone does up there. She says they're praying to Jesus. But why? That seems boring. So where does your conscience go?

I'd want to see the earth like a movie and all the mysteries of the past (great pyramids, Jesus). A time machine in another dimension so I could see everything yet they couldn't see me like a one way mirror.

Last edited:
The worst kinds of people in the world: liberals, vapers, football fans, people who listen to dubstep, flat-brim-cap wearers, kitten torturers, musicians, terrorists, politicians, and Eurotrash, all of them are still people.

Love thy neighbor.

o SA posters for sure because they are so sjw'y

also neo gaff and nazis in general

people that hive mind and avoid the individual

ayn rand worshipers

4xMGURh.gif

Excuse me, I am a Nazi and what does Ayn Rand have to do with nazism? She was a capitalist free market jew who drew social security checks.

Back