The final watch of the Happening

RED TEXT

Are we playing this yet? are people in game
Should I buy it

Or is My little kitty mmo where its at?

Talk to me you faggots

poop truck

~welcome back, mitchdubai :heart: ~

Just give me the info that I seek or I will with hold your liver pills and brain force that take daily to function.

Where is the rebel base, where have you hidden the transmitter. AND ARE PEOPLE PLAYING MIDAIR?.

Just give me the info that I seek or I will with hold your liver pills and brain force that take daily to function.

Where is the rebel base, where have you hidden the transmitter. AND ARE PEOPLE PLAYING MIDAIR?.

we have recieved

no

trans...missions

probably unpopular cuz they havent found streamer shills... best way to advertise new game these days

does midair even have a ladder system or is it just ancient pub servers.

probably unpopular cuz they havent found streamer shills... best way to advertise new game these days

does midair even have a ladder system or is it just ancient pub servers.
that's what i was advocating for in one of the old mega threads about midair. i saw they had a piddly $10-15k allocated for advertising and suggested that the best way they can possibly make a return on that investment is by getting creative and/or by paying streamers. the number of youtube views for their "hype videos" are in the hundreds (if not dozens). no excitement at all for a game that I believe really could be a commercial success if a more experienced and better-financed team were holding the reins.

i commend them for their effort and hope midair will someday gain a following, but that is unlikely now :/

its failing because no one in their right fucking mind is going to pay that kind of money for a 15 person online game when its going to be free to play neways lol.

Back