dear republicans

oh?

so you're telling me what my own country thinks of FOX, now?

:lol:

Sniper is one of the most disgraceful fucks around.

He has no principles. No concern for truth. No concern for immorality. He's just loyal to the bitter end with no concern regarding what he's even loyal to. He's the kind of spineless fool who gets on the front line of a mob.

When I visit my parents I watch TV news and hardly ever go online. I can fill a week with about 6-7 hrs of news and still know absolutely nothing about whats going on by the time I leave.

:lol:

Sniper is one of the most disgraceful fucks around.

He has no principles. No concern for truth. No concern for immorality. He's just loyal to the bitter end with no concern regarding what he's even loyal to.

You are a fucking idiot. You are overly convinced of your own intellect, you spout highly partisan bullshit, and when confronted with ample evidence to the contrary, fallback on the same position every time, repeating your initial posting without addressing the evidence.

You are a liar, and nothing more.

Holy fuck this is stupid. Fox is by far the most unbalanced news network and here's why...

They constantly lie about it. They say shit like "fair and balanced" and "unbiased" straight to the face of America. Like that interview TseTse posted. You don't hear that shit from CNN or MSNBC. They don't bother lying to your face, they let you figure it out yourselves or judge for yourselves. FOXNEWS tries to lie about it and convince you otherwise. Thats just fucking wrong. I'm smart enough to know how fucking lopsided it is but a lot of people out there aren't and take the word of FOX.

Holy fuck this is stupid. Fox is by far the most unbalanced news network and here's why...

They constantly lie about it. They say shit like "fair and balanced" and "unbiased" straight to the face of America. Like that interview TseTse posted. You don't hear that shit from CNN or MSNBC. They don't bother lying to your face, they let you figure it out yourselves or judge for yourselves. FOXNEWS tries to lie about it and convince you otherwise. Thats just fucking wrong. I'm smart enough to know how fucking lopsided it is but a lot of people out there aren't and take the word of FOX.

"Terrorist fist jab"
"Obama attended a radical madrassa"
"Obama's minister is a radical so clearly Obama must be as well"
"Obama = Stalin"
Plus that awesome lower-corner box they had a few weeks ago with a picture of Bill Ayers with a "DOMESTIC TERRORIST" subtitle.

All 24-hour news networks have some sort of bias because they have the time for it and need to develop a narrative. Otherwise it's boring and people don't tune in. Fox, MSNBC, and CNN will lie up and down about it, but they all have a bias. Since Fox is out of line with the other two it sticks out more. Plus the right wing has a taste for melodrama and black-and-white presentations, so the outlandish bullshit sticks out more on their network.

That being said, the Republicans are actually pretty good at using the media to its own ends by taking swipes at the bias when they need to. See the vice presidential debate, the coverage immediately following Palin being picked, and so on.

I rarely watch the news but if I do, it is Fox. They're the least afraid of being politically incorrect. It's much more interesting and they ask tough questions to republicans and democrats that people want to know. Fox tore into McCain harder then anyone when he received the nomination because the man didn't deserve it. Now they do give him more credit than he deserves, but they are still tougher on republicans than CNN is with democrats in my opinion.

You are a fucking idiot. You are overly convinced of your own intellect, you spout highly partisan bullshit, and when confronted with ample evidence to the contrary, fallback on the same position every time, repeating your initial posting without addressing the evidence.

You are a liar, and nothing more.

Feel free to show where i have lied.

Feel free to show where i have ever run when "confronted with evidence to the contrary."

Go ahead... fuck face.

If you want unbiased news watch The MacNeil hour on PBS. He gives Republicans and Democrats an equal amount of time. That's about the best you are going to get. And yes it's rather boring.

^^ most importantly... the pundits do not just spew the talking points of the day. They really discuss the issues, facts, etc from a very reasoned perspective... and they grant when the "other side" makes a valid point.

It's just BORING and thoughtful, so most americans cant handle it since they watch news for catharsis.

In fairness... you DO hear that shit on CNN and MSNBC, too.

The difference is that the other stations frame their biased commentators from both sides... more clearly in terms of being... commentators, not journalists.

Fox is like Drudge... they pick stories and frame them based on their agenda. Folks like triple think it's ok because "they bring on liberals," but the dialog is already poisoned 99% of the time.

Feel free to show where i have lied.

Feel free to show where i have ever run when "confronted with evidence to the contrary."

Go ahead... fuck face.

Asked and answered already. I am not going back and doing all of that again. Your deceit and utter nability to confront anyone who does not agree with you is well-established and legendary.

Fuck face?

What are you? Six?

^^ most importantly... the pundits do not just spew the talking points of the day. They really discuss the issues, facts, etc from a very reasoned perspective... and they grant when the "other side" makes a valid point.

It's just BORING and thoughtful, so most americans cant handle it since they watch news for catharsis.

In fairness... you DO hear that shit on CNN and MSNBC, too.

The difference is that the other stations frame their biased commentators from both sides... more clearly in terms of being... commentators, not journalists.

Fox is like Drudge... they pick stories and frame them based on their agenda. Folks like triple think it's ok because "they bring on liberals," but the dialog is already poisoned 99% of the time.

Survey says.....most Americans do not agree with you.

Wrong again.

CNN doesn't seem that bad to me. Except for the black guy with the chin strap.

He's so hard for Obama it's painful to watch.

Back