Dear fuckwads,

... before the flames start, that is just my opinion and it is in no way an insult to dx, which I've loved since day one.

I just get a kick out of rc :shrug:

its pretty sad that out of the usual 12-13 man teams there are 3-4 offense

and whats even sadder, is the other 10 or 11 guys "defending" cant stop us most of the time.

pretty plz go offense you jerkoffs, we wont laugh at you b/c you cant ski, honest.

Glare said:
its pretty sad that out of the usual 12-13 man teams there are 3-4 offense

and whats even sadder, is the other 10 or 11 guys "defending" cant stop us most of the time.

pretty plz go offense you jerkoffs, we wont laugh at you b/c you cant ski, honest.

Yes you will :(

It's because defensive peoples are more lazy than offensive peoples. They would rather wait for the action to come to them instead of going and creating action.

HAR HAR HAR!

And I say if the 10 man sniper defense continues, we start allowing our offenses to O-snipe. Hell I say do it anyways.

Timalis_ said:
What's stopping your offense from sniping as it is? :/

THE FIVE ONE FIVE OHH RULES

No OOB (out-of-bounds) sniping. Some admins will ask you to stop O-sniping all together. If they ask, please stop. If you think this is gay, then feel free to find another server.

Of course the major thing stopping me from o-sniping is the fact that I cant fucking aim for shits.

Who said O-sniping had to be OOB sniping? Most good O-snipers aren't hte stay back and shoot at people from a distance, they know to take their shot, displace and support their team, moving in to grab if they are sniping rom a start of a route, or if the cappers have to pull out/get killed. Or he can be a wuss, stay back out of the action and sit there all day waiting for someone stupid enough to stand still, looking away to pop a shot at.. sniping is so exciting. :/

Back