Dawn of War Winter Assault role call

WarHero X

Veteran XX
I go by the name of Briscoe and my buddy goes by the name of capt_invitus. I play the marine boys with white scars color scheme, capt_invitus plays with all 5 races and has the rebuplican color scheme with bush as his banner.

Perhaps we have met one another on the field of battle, come forth and present yourselves.

Just get in #wh40k.
We're always looking for people to play with.

(when I'm not crashing on goddamn map load. goddamnit)

PyroTeknik said:
Just get in #wh40k.
We're always looking for people to play with.

(when I'm not crashing on goddamn map load. goddamnit)

We still won. Go go fire prisms and avatar spam.

Does the campaign allow you to play as more than one race? Details on this part please - I loved DoW but really don't care for playing RTS games multiplayer 'cause I suck.

There's two campaigns, 6 missions each (well, 5 missions, but the last one can be played from two different sides).
One campaign has IG and Eldar and the other is Chaos and Orks. It's not bad, although the switching races in the middle of a mission is a bit disorienting. I'd still say it's good fun , although not very long. It gets pretty interesting if you play it at the hardest setting though.

You can always play Skirmish vs the AI too, but quite frankly, 2v2 and + MP games is where this game really shines.
Of course, there's a few balance issues here and there, but this is common for an RTS, and to be expected with one as complex as DoW (complex in that it has 5 very different races to balance successfully).

Last edited:
Back