Darwinism. Dead animal photo.

hardluck

Veteran X
You come across the darndest things hiking around...

darwin.jpg

I'm confused, if this were a real photo that would be impossible due to the branch on top of him. It would have stopped his body from slding down anymore. Or is he just stuck between two branches?

uhh wtf is that alpine?

Its a fork in the tree. This is a forested area. I think he must have been 15-20 feet up in a nother tree, and fell into the fork and he either broke his back, or slowly bleed internally to death there.

HollyW00d said:
I'm confused, if this were a real photo that would be impossible due to the branch on top of him. It would have stopped his body from slding down anymore. Or is he just stuck between two branches?

I think you're not seeing the photo correctly...the branch above him is actually jetting out towards hardluck, it doesn't cross the split

hardluck said:
uhh wtf is that alpine?

Its a fork in the tree. This is a forested area. I think he must have been 15-20 feet up in a nother tree, and fell into the fork and he either broke his back, or slowly bleed internally to death there.
Bird + Window = Ouch!

Quoop said:
He isnt 'stuck' on the tree, he is inbetween the two I think...

That's how I saw it also. It looks like his tummy is stuck at the bifurcation of those branches.

Back