Darkpeice

Look i know its not easy to admit, but i'm here to tell you that we are here for you :)

Incase anyone is wondering dp reached out to me privately and told me he was molested as a child.

This isn't a joking matter.

If you need a shoulder to cry on i'm here for you :)

We all are.

Don't worry that your mother took your dads side thats only a natural reaction to someone that you love.

It wasn't your fault that this happened and i think in time you can learn to confront your father, maybe even forgive him and your mother ?

Just know that we are here for you.

There is no reason in the world why posting things like this would ever be cool.

Seriously you are only humiliating yourself by stooping as low as to post garbage like this.

Please take a step back to reconsider how you are living your life as a whole.

giphy.gif

There is no reason in the world why posting things like this would ever be cool.

Seriously you are only humiliating yourself by stooping as low as to post garbage like this.

Please take a step back to reconsider how you are living your life as a whole.

Look i think dp needs your energy right now :S

uhh untrue i am laughing and i think u r one of the few proud and elite tpk of the only ppl socially unaware enough aside from like opsayo or some other extreme sperg that would take this thread as something serious and literal and real etc

uhh untrue i am laughing and i think u r one of the few proud and elite tpk of the only ppl socially unaware enough aside from like opsayo or some other extreme sperg that would take this thread as something serious and literal and real etc

Or, it could be that this thread is just sick, not funny at all, and you and your "socially aware" garbage posting friends' sense of humor just totally sucks?

cliffs;

bogans only 'friends' here r me and dare and maybe 1 or 2 other ppl that dont play anymore

he is mad i went on mini meltdown the other nite after he crashed a server and called him out for having a hog gf, and 4 being a blue collar shift worker / manual labor brick layer (only reason i do this is cus he brags about being rich lol) truthfully i shouldnt be degrading him for both of the above but i cant help it

illegal dispense running at broadview and dforth just across from bview station on west side

called mellow something

run by wiggers with pitbulls

they have cheap as fuck shatter and crumble

i just went with k8 and almost got robbed but i bought steak and am still alive gg

Back