dare

hey cuz we're talking about snow here

i gotta say

there are very few ppl i would trust to play on my level in video games

i have not tried in LT base ever. not once.

ego purging when i was a kid in shifter vs cal-i pros stopped this from happening. coming to LT was my pro gamer retirment LOL

everytime ive got good at LT it's been in a braindead retard ez mode state of fucking around or playing mildly formulaic

snow is one of the best gamers ive ever seen in any game at any skill level. and he does not need cheats to own everyone

the only other ppl that i feel this way about are lix anemix

and redux (who u dont know)

Last edited:
U SABOTAGE THE PU GAMES U VISCIOUS FUCKER

no obviously u and poncho r on there u just weren't as political as snow imo in impact on game culture etc

and im mean lix is the natural of t1 LT so theres that

yes copa

i am not including u in the list as blackmail for u to play in the draft and take short breaks from ur moba okay

yes i am scum

come back to *S*ynergy team

LOL

yeah fine u can p in the b

but u gotta cap flags as home d sometimes and put ppl in they place if they acting up

cuz this shit is not right

this militant metagame shit

dont i count

my knowledge of cyborgs is limited at best and i trust the analysis off other more educated ppl in this

what i said on irc yesterday is true and quote it if you'd like

but you are at that point where u may possibly put dutch's robodutch 2005 heater to shame

where he basically owns every A+ pu with the most stacked teams u can think of

i would personally like to witness this and encourage it to happen it's exciting to me

you are a much better chaser than i am obviously

i think the correct thing to do as home d is to just stand on the flag alone while their whole team d's up with ur flag and theirs at home on a breakway and the rest of ur team is rushing to try to return or grab

because there is nothing that says correct metagame like pointless downtime

Also just to clarify I see carniva say that elixir was unknown to many when he joined wtf. I will put a solid $3 that if u ask lix who brought him to LT fame it would be me. Obviously his skill earned the respect but interms of recognition it was me

Gfg

Also just to clarify I see carniva say that elixir was unknown to many when he joined wtf. I will put a solid $3 that if u ask lix who brought him to LT fame it would be me. Obviously his skill earned the respect but interms of recognition it was me

Gfg

idk what happened in key palyas

i just know the only reason i stuck around in LT Pus was from u and sideslash feeding me free cks the first 2 times i pu'd with ppl

so basically i got 36cks the first time i ever pu'd and was set

cuz u and shay fuckin cheated and stacked teams and then never went for kills just to wound and prevent caps

thats project ego shit rite there jfc

u r a sick person

i later brought a team of shifter elites over (some went on to cal-i and probably still paly pro cs ive lost contact)

and we beat all mid tier teams on twl easily with only a week of playing and blood eagle with their stacked roster was starting to get threatened by us (terra raged like fuck at all of us one night on private vent, complete strangers he invited there, cuz we werent playing meta his way but the shifter way, some firends of mine called him a faggot and we basically said it to his face and i didnt see him active in LT after the blood eagle loss vs whatever #1 team basically he got the message his faggotry was unwanted by everyone. later spitgate still happened LOL)

non and lix smurfed for apc during a lot of those scrims tho which is why we won (except the ones vs blood eagle that was all shifter ppl and we were blood eagle scrim partners for a bit cuz v active team)

non and i also had made a shifter 3v3 ladder on twl a while before this and i was running non twl shifter leagues etc back then and testing lasthope on shifter (which needed to be specially tailored and didnt work nicely on mods)

i also ended up getting banned during this time checking the lasthope bypass on shifter and base servers and ended up on the cheat list of andrews despite being in email contact with him pretty regularly about testing the bypass on my own lasthope servers and trying to get lh run on shifter

anyway that my story of how i came to LT

that was like late 04/05

Last edited:
how do u prevent breakaway cap? keep ur base clear & watch 4 incoming.
so if u limit breakaway cap u r doing really good things 4 ur team because ur O will never be rushed. if breakaway cap happens, cuz they do no matter how good u r, you have 2 know in ur head that all 5 of the other team are regrouping or already @ their base, then u make play. obv u also make this play if the game is 7v7 or ur down and running out of time.
u make play with only 4 ppl @ their base and 1 unknown, you gonna cause another probable breakaway cap and it will keep happening and ur offense will keep having to rush/ dj up the mid etc.

this is my thinking anyways.

also dutch and breaker and arma all cheated in pubs

we played way more obscure maps back then in pubs including the euro maps

sometimes breaker and dutch or arma would camp a flag with me mid map or anywhere on the map for like 10 minutes straight just double discing cappers over and over again

the cappers werent dumb like we have now and always forced or were active on the flag and not unaware

it was a different LT in 04/05

and definitely in interpoalte era 03 (where i played arena and that was fucked up stuff)

Back