dare twl thread

i have been in contact with a few ppl in the last week and it looks like this will happen

i havent gotten msg'd back from my last email but im sure i can get ahold of them if i spam

t:a might be good tho pending how long they run beta do not discount it yet

i have been in contact with a few ppl in the last week and it looks like this will happen

i havent gotten msg'd back from my last email but im sure i can get ahold of them if i spam

t:a might be good tho pending how long they run beta do not discount it yet

i wish that was true. but most major characterization in game never changes in beta. just minor tweaks. u will not see mini uzi or silenced version ever be plugged from this game. physics will remain the same do to unreal engine. they could tweak slightly but nothing to perm fix. they already admitted to adding elements to "dumb down" tribes. no hope in this

ya that post about storksofly as admin was long time ago

idc if they make him admin 2 be honest but im sure he will fuk it up and start some gay game killing cheat witchhunt again if they do

i have not recommended him recently to the admins

oh ya

this good idea

t;a is going to blow but should generate lotsa re-emergent interest in tribe game

i think if someone can funnel player base into tribes 1 [BASE] tourney [8v8 ala tribe gala]; rather than buy $30 for tribe acended alpha: pay $20 for tribe base tourny buy in tourney.

ideal: 8 team round robin 5 map tourny; realistic: 4 team round robin 3 map tourney + 1 all star game over period of couple months + some good pus

essentials: attract classic names 2 return: 5150, kov, wolfpacc, e5, vanguard/s3, euro classics n combine w lt playas for ~70 -player base

essentially: godo comit captain: skill, kermit, e5 guy, euro, tpk, rasta????, few lt d00d; captain play $50 to ensure commitedment - i will cover any acceptable captains fee for good of tribe

while organized base tourny happen; u also have random generate lt tourny @ $10 per participate

in all this generate 1 last season of fun tribe gaming

gg drink @ 7pm have good night

if ta fails community has responsibility to harass fishstix till he finally puts up the money 4 a cash tourney he has flaunted in front of the community for 6 years

i believe it was 1000 bux or so

if fishstix should put up 10k of daddy money if he really careabout tribe

tribegala cash pool 2013

there really is no stoppin a team from team stacking and winning ez pz tho with cash

anyway i doubt this twl shit happen they might just decide to shut down ladder instead of giving some1 admin

no need 4 a comp ladder or tourney imo just try 2 get a few dozen old tribe player 2 return and pub 2-3x per week enough 2 keep server full most night during prime time. best time 2 do this after tribe ascend come out and suck and player who return remember how good tribe was and download ez 2 play pre-made 1.40 install.

if base server is active w/ gg's every night word will spread and more ppl will return then comp ladder/tourney make sense.

Back