Danica Patrick Wins

She pitted w/50 to go, came out of pit road first. She got a terrible restart and fell back, and when she did the announcers said she was "conserving fuel". If she were really conserving fuel, she would've got into the draft of all the people who didn't pit ahead of her w/less fuel. 5 seconds later she came over the radio apologizing because she fucked up. Castronoves was definitely out of the throttle on the last 2 laps, just trying to make it to the finish for points. If it were the last race of the year, she wouldn't have won.

There was a NASCAR race several weeks ago that came down to fuel milage. Jimmy Johnson ended up winning because everyone else pretty much had to pit for fuel and he didn't stop.

Every lap his crew chief would be going "Back it down, back it waaaaay down, Back it down buddy, back it down.... back it waaaaaay down.... waaay down, slow it down a second a lap, give me 2 seconds a lap, back it waaaaaay down, slow it down now bud...... slow it down..... wayyyy down.... slow it down buddy.. got a 20 second lead (it was only 9 seconds).

He won the race but ran out of gas on the backstretch of the cooldown lap.

Here's the last part:

There was a NASCAR race several weeks ago that came down to fuel milage. Jimmy Johnson ended up winning because everyone else pretty much had to pit for fuel and he didn't stop.

Every lap his crew chief would be going "Back it down, back it waaaaay down, Back it down buddy, back it down.... back it waaaaaay down.... waaay down, slow it down a second a lap, give me 2 seconds a lap, back it waaaaaay down, slow it down now bud...... slow it down..... wayyyy down.... slow it down buddy.. got a 20 second lead (it was only 9 seconds).

He won the race but ran out of gas on the backstretch of the cooldown lap.

Here's the last part:

Yeah I saw that, my favorite driver finished second to him. I don't know if he was telling him he had a 20 second lead or what, but he was definitely backing it off. I was just praying Bowyer wouldn't run out of gas. Poor Mark Martin, that bastard thought he had a win but since he was racing for points (once again) he had to come in and pit...he was pissed.
All that after he got robbed of the 500 victory last year (LOL). Kevin Harvick owned the last 10 laps.

Yeah I saw that, my favorite driver finished second to him. I don't know if he was telling him he had a 20 second lead or what, but he was definitely backing it off. I was just praying Bowyer wouldn't run out of gas. Poor Mark Martin, that bastard thought he had a win but since he was racing for points (once again) he had to come in and pit...he was pissed.
All that after he got robbed of the 500 victory last year (LOL). Kevin Harvick owned the last 10 laps.

Yeah, if you watch the vid, he tells him he has a 20 second lead (which was just bullshit) and you can see Chad laugh and give a *shrug* to someone who probably mentioned the lead.

Back