Daily Show: Bush vs Bush

Ben Reed said:
Hell no, I'm gonna immortalize it for everyone on Al Gore's Internet.

Were you able to save it?
I couldnt find the dir where windows put it.
And i couldnt right click 'save as'.

I didn't think it was that great. The cuts are a little out of context so it's hard to be sure bush is talking about the same things in both instances. I like the deniro skit better, plus all will farrell bush speeches. Strategery.....

funny but i'm pretty sure that through the oso amazing power of video editing they could pull stuff from many speeches and make bush sound like he said just about anything.

raggy said:
funny but i'm pretty sure that through the oso amazing power of video editing they could pull stuff from many speeches and make bush sound like he said just about anything.

duh :p

Thats the whole point. You could do the same thing with any polition and make em sound like a hypocrite. Diff questions for diff answers but the power of video editing can make it be anything :shrug:

If you watched the debates you know those questions were not out of context at all. Bush plain and simple said he was very against nation building and deploying our troops overseas to rebuild other countries.

raggy said:
like michael moore did to charlton heston in bowling for columbine?? yeAH

Come republicans, come. Get angry and call Jon Stewart a chimp - For his show parodied your beloved George W. Bush.

Blazore said:
Come republicans, come. Get angry and call Jon Stewart a chimp - For his show parodied your beloved George W. Bush.
Don't get upset because I called Jon a chimp...

I could've used a "U" instead.

I wasn't getting upset, period. I just find it funny you in particular, seem to dislike anything that makes fun of George W. That was so obviously a parody and in good fun. Just find it odd that you can't take a step back from your uber-republican stance and laugh at that.

Blazore said:
I wasn't getting upset, period. I just find it funny you in particular, seem to dislike anything that makes fun of George W. That was so obviously a parody and in good fun. Just find it odd that you can't take a step back from your uber-republican stance and laugh at that.
I'm amazed that you were able to gleen all of that from my switching one vowel in a quote...

Why don't you take your step back now?

TeckMan said:
If you watched the debates you know those questions were not out of context at all. Bush plain and simple said he was very against nation building and deploying our troops overseas to rebuild other countries.

Yeah, I believe he was refering to our extended troop presence in other countries for peace keeping efforts. Our troops are not in Afghanistan and Iraq for peacekeeping efforts.

I'm a strong bush supporter, and was amused myself. It proves that you can video edit anything now a days. It is no more than what Micahel Moore the Fatfuck did to Heston. Jon stewart would be doing the same damn thing if Gore was elected, or anyone else. He makes fun of everyone and brings out the humor

TeckMan said:

Boomyguy said:
/me laughs at the Bush supporters trying to make themselves feel better.
/me laughs at all sorts of Bush parodies...but I laugh harder when dolts like you think like that.

Back