custom buildin ultrabooks

nada

Veteran X
just learned that an 'ultrabook' is the name for windows laptops approaching mac-level lightness/size?

so i need a laptop ('ultrabook') that's small, light, with 1TB SSD, and also fast processor + ram + decent gpu to serve as both on location field storage on video projects (large ssd + size) and mobile editing machine at off location (other specs).

theres 2.5k mpb that fits this profile perfectly, but im not a mac user and im certain i can save a money on a windows equivalent, but im having a very hard time getting all the specs to align across the pre-fab shit newegg/amazon is selling.

do ne1 custom build/customize windows 'ultrabooks' for my purposes?

i have learned that apparently windows laptops dont even get made with high end mbp specs and if they do the price diff isn't even worth it. fuk.

samsung ativ 9

o k see but the mbp in question is 1TB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5 @ 2.6 (3.1 w/ turbo boost). honestly most important thing is the large SSD, this only has 128 which is unusable for my purposes. its almost like windows laptop manufacturers dont even make laptops that good, let alone small + light.

fml

844058617.gif

just learned that an 'ultrabook' is the name for windows laptops approaching mac-level lightness/size?

so i need a laptop ('ultrabook') that's small, light, with 1TB SSD, and also fast processor + ram + decent gpu to serve as both on location field storage on video projects (large ssd + size) and mobile editing machine at off location (other specs).

theres 2.5k mpb that fits this profile perfectly, but im not a mac user and im certain i can save a money on a windows equivalent, but im having a very hard time getting all the specs to align across the pre-fab shit newegg/amazon is selling.

do ne1 custom build/customize windows 'ultrabooks' for my purposes?

ultrabook is actually an intel brand label for slim notebooks

Back