Current news thread

You guys are all fucking racists.
I will judge them all by the content of their character..

They're all a bunch of loser douche bags that need to be demonized and ridiculed

Just a little noise for you. god, i actually feel sorry for him
for APOLOGIZING
Fucker should have owned it

Chicago police will divert some cops from neighborhoods to protect movie sets
Lori Lightfoot says they are "making progress".

Bwaa ha - vote the cunt out stupid MFs

Undercover FBI Agent in Melania's closet
iu

I was told 'every two weeks' and it seems to be right on schedule. You know something we don't know? Are you in the line up? You got awfully chummy with glowworms.

Spoiler

3 parents arrested during Arizona school lockdown

Police arrested three Arizona parents, shocking two of them with stun guns, as they tried to force their way into a school that police locked down Friday after an armed man was seen trying to get on campus.

Last edited:
Why are the cops using tasers against these parents when they won't use them on dudes like the one who caused the lock down?

clown world

The Brunswick Three Monstrous Miscarriage Of Justice Shows Civil Rights Now Just Means Anti-White Spite

...The week’s greatest outrage—even more than Merrick Garland’s raid on Mar-A-Lago, because Trump can defend himself—was of course the sentencing on Monday at a federal court in Georgia of the Brunswick Three: Gregory McMichael and his son Travis, and their neighbor William Bryan. The two McMichaels were given life sentences; Bryan, who is 52 years old, was given 35 years.

What federal crimes did they commit? The Brunswick Three, who are all white, allegedly interfered with the civil rights of a black man, Ahmaud Arbery. So judged the court. They were also judged to have attempted to kidnap Arbery; and in the cases of the two McMichaels, to have carried guns during a crime of violence.

These were federal charges, mind. The Brunswick Three were tried on state charges last year. All three were given life sentences then...

Complete and utter corruption
There is no DOJ

What was he supposed to do? Lay down on the ground and put his hands behind his back? Those guys got what they deserve bro.

everyone knows that black arent responsible for any crime here in the USA

its all the fault of white progressives

would u say ur the real victims here

i would say white progressives are excellent at enslaving minorities

why arent you thanking them for enslaving your ancestors for building railroads and doing their laundry?

#stopasianhate

Back