Cunts

P1aGu3 said:
They shouldnt ... its a very important word with many meanings, not the least of which is "female vagina"

Dont forget, a cunt is also a type of statue (look it up)
Cunt is a fantastic word. Also when I yell at my dogs, I calll them fucking cunts. I don't know why I say it so much, but I do.

yeah, from what I've known, the women hate that one

if you use it you're basically considered a dirty motherfucker by some women. but others will encourage you to use it while you plunder their anuses

Animal said:
yeah, from what I've known, the women hate that one

if you use it you're basically considered a dirty motherfucker by some women. but others will encourage you to use it while you plunder their anuses
:lol:

You filthy, stinking, fucking, whoring, skanky, scab infested, mongoloid, cock sucking, aids ridden, crotch rotton, lard assed, trolling, bitching, slutty, emo, motherfucking, cuntrag

I have a cunt of Beethoven on my piano.

Just doesn't sound right ... at all.

I'm more of a "bust" man myself.
I have a bust of Beethoven on my piano.

Now that sound's right. :)

Last edited:
Peter Cook and Dudley Moore do an awesome "Cunt". Really.. "Derek and Clive".. awesome comedy :)

It was also an (unofficial) objective given by my (female) boss to one of my (female) co-workers to use the word 'cunt' more. She's just too nice, you need to be a bastard sometimes in this job.

I've said cunt so much that I've totally desenitized it, and removed all sexual meaning from the word.

Now "pussy" is another matter entirely. I hate that word.

Back