Culvers Butter Burger or IN n OUT animal style?

Culvers is the only fast food I eat anymore. It tastes the best and is one of the cheapest in town (hell, it's probably the healthiest as well, if there is a such thing as "healthy" fast food).

imo wendy's was better than culvers until they decided to use those mondo burger chemicals that the evil competitors used in the documentary film "good burger"

i hope you get massive heart failure from those evil "dave's" patties wendy, you hungry hungry hippo whore

so i vote for culvers

Culvers isn't that impressive. It's on par with Whattaburger. The fries are the worst part, they taste like freezer fries to me.

i've had all three of the places mentioned. my thoughts:

culver's is probably the best burger and has awesome sides/shakes. go here first
in-n-out is worth a trip to say you've had it (it's good but not as good as the hype makes it out to be)
whataburger is pretty good. i wouldnt go too far out of my way for it

did u butcher the cow urself or something

filet mignon barely even gets cooked

no I did not, but I dunno what i've told of myself in these forums as it seems people seem to know me quite well. I did visit the butchery they butchered the animal, and it was butchered the same morning I bought it from there (well bought from the farmer which delivered it to the butchers, who then continued to buthcer shit)....

oh and once more BUTCHER!

i like MOS burger

mos.jpg

Went to Culvers, it was definitely better than most fast food burgers.. they were out of fried curds tho :(... thnx for your advise tw.

Back