[cs go] case opening simulator

i have cs go and get these crates. is there somewhere im supposed to open them and then there are losers who will pay me money if i get some rare drop?

its built in so you can sell the things on steam marketplace, pretty easy to do. just right click on the thing in your inventory

all the ones i got were sold for like $0.07 each

oh as far as opening the cases I believe you have to buy a matching key from the game which is like $2.50. then inside you can get the rare items. thats as I understand it, never tried. You can also get weapon drops directly without having to open a case/buy a key

Last edited:
ive probably spent 20 bucks over 2 years opening crates, I got a corticera AWP that goes for 10 bucks or so I think and I got incredibly lucky

there's probably like a 95% chance your outcome will be a net loss by buying a key ($2.50) to open a case

Gamblers all lose money. In this case, you never win any because what money you can get from selling one of these interweb items is not withdrawable from Steam unless you make a physical transaction somehow. Valve wins. The company has seemingly gone to shit in the past 15 years.

prty sure the actual algorithm for drop % is only known by valve and any case simulator is just bs

only data there really is would be the spreadsheets people make when streamers open like 5000 a day or some shit

Gamblers all lose money. In this case, you never win any because what money you can get from selling one of these interweb items is not withdrawable from Steam unless you make a physical transaction somehow. Valve wins. The company has seemingly gone to shit in the past 15 years.

you can trade items for cash through paypal etc. i have a few friends that have paid their college tuitions with smart steam trading

prty sure the actual algorithm for drop % is only known by valve and any case simulator is just bs

only data there really is would be the spreadsheets people make when streamers open like 5000 a day or some shit

the exact probability is unknown, but through data samples of thousands of cases, the estimation should be pretty close.

here's a few studies lol
New 2000+ Case Opening study : GlobalOffensive

and actually, there's this site CSGO Lounge - Marketplace, Trades, Bets that allows betting in tournament matches using the csgo guns. the stakes are actually pretty high. cash withdrawal possible

Last edited:
ive probably spent 20 bucks over 2 years opening crates, I got a corticera AWP that goes for 10 bucks or so I think and I got incredibly lucky

first box i unlock in this game gave me an m4a4 asiimov that was sellin for 90$ @ the time

im pretty sure it was just to convince me it would happen again, it didnt. its way cheaper to buy any guns you want except the m4s, aks, and awps. u might actually save money opening crates on some of those.

either way its stupidly expensive and even the 50$ ive spent on crates seems like way too much cause i only like a few of them and the duplicates are annoying.

i dont understand why anyone would want to pay 100+$ for a fucking reskinned gun thats insane.

Back