crunk + screamo = creamo?

dubsack

Veteran XV
xds6ix.jpg

MySpace.com - brokeNCYDE!!! (BC13 on tour) - Albucrazy, New Mexico - Crunk / Screamo / Electronica - www.myspace.com/brokencyde

maybe the worst band ever?

its like they took the most annoying kind of hip hop, and combined with the most annoying kind of rock, and then anally masturbated with a crucufix, and then raped my ears while projectile vomiting as their heads spin 360 degrees and The Lord God Above shoots lightning bolts at them that are deflected by the twin shields of Satan and Stupidity.

some of the lyrics just crack me up, like they were intentionally trying to be funny. unfortunately, I know they weren't.

I walk into the club looking kind of sexy now.
I see these shorties in the corner, they started making out.
They pull their panties down, they take their pants off.
Then they started getting freaky on the dance floor.
Shake it mommy give it to me like you need some love.
I got some bottles in the caddy that we can open up.
Let's get drunk tonight, baby we don't have to fuck.
And bring your friend along, maybe we can have some fun.

Let's get freaky now, let's get fucking freaky now. [x4]

I got these bitches all tipsy trying to sex me.
I know they want it, alcoholics are some sex freaks.
This ex and chronic gots me wanting to get messy.
So let's get messy girls, come on let's go get messy girls.

Come on bitch, you know you want this.
That hardcore shit will make you feel the toxic.
Fursachi, Rolex watches.
Bently coups with the 20's droppin.
Convertible top, and the wheels spin.
I can taste that ice when my grill is in.
If you want me baby feel me in.
'cause I don't waste my time with lesbians.

Let's get freaky now, let's get fucking freaky now. [x4]

Liar! [x8]

Oh baby why did you have to lie to me.
I can't play no more games.
These thoughts are slowly controlling me.
You're turning off the flame.
So go baby go baby.
You don't want me.
So go baby go baby.
Come and get me.
So go baby go baby.
You don't want me.
So go baby go!
Come and get me.

Let's get freaky now, let's get fuckïng freaky now. [x4]

its like they took the most annoying kind of hip hop, and combined with the most annoying kind of rock, and then anally masturbated with a crucufix, and then raped my ears while projectile vomiting as their heads spin 360 degrees and The Lord God Above shoots lightning bolts at them that are deflected by the twin shields of Satan and Stupidity.

Whoa.

That was an awesome post.

the dude w/ the emo hair and white glasses looks allot like the Vehemence guitarist that went fag emo

Actually these lyrics aren't too different from some of the more popular commercial rap crap in the past few years.

I agree, but I look at these kids (brokencyde) trying to rap/scream these lyrics and it just makes me giggle a bit. This is like the synergy of shitty things. Two shitty things combined, make one ultrashitty thing.

oh i'm not saying this music is good by any means... its downright horrible. However their lyrics are just about on par with all the other crap out there.

oh i'm not saying this music is good by any means... its downright horrible. However their lyrics are just about on par with all the other crap out there.

I think it comes down to this for me, there is a least a shred of credibility when a thugged out rapper does it. When skinny white kids with piercings in their lips are doing it, that shred of credibility is gone. An act is only good, if you can be somewhat convincing with it.

imagine dirty south rap with a heavy party beat, and guys shouting the vocals instead of rapping or singing.

also, lots of repetition in crunk music.

I can normally find some way to defend most music, but this is just absurd.

The beats are decent, at least... and you can tell they are just being stupid with the whole thing.

Last edited:
Back