[Crowdsource] Table Top

Wraithed

Veteran XX
Table Top Indiegogo

nerds.jpg

Last edited:
I actually really like TableTop - but I don't really understand why the crazy amount of views/etc they get from their channel on YouTube aren't funding this stuff.

Wish they explained what the $500,000 is going towards.

I actually really like TableTop - but I don't really understand why the crazy amount of views/etc they get from their channel on YouTube aren't funding this stuff.

Wish they explained what the $500,000 is going towards.

there is a vague description of what they are going to do with the money. And in the video Wil explains that they want to go to independent and they are no longer getting funding from Google.

he just did a livestream earlier today and went over what goes into making each episode. it's at around 23:40

I might give them some money if they covered decent games. But probably not even then - it's a podcast show and should not need half a million dollars in donations to continue. It's a well produced podcast show, but still..

I might give them some money if they covered decent games. But probably not even then - it's a podcast show and should not need half a million dollars in donations to continue. It's a well produced podcast show, but still..

Yeah, it isn't like this is the full time job for 5 people or something. Is Wesley Crusher getting 75k per episode or something?

I saw day[9] (im a starcraft II fag) i clicked play, then promptly clicked pause when 30 minutes showed up on the player. who's got time for that?

Back