Creatine or Protein?

JDizzle4Rizzle said:
I used to work at Planet Smoothie in B'ham, AL and I work out every day at LSU... (credibility). If you're looking for mass gains, then start loading with creatine for a week BEFORE workouts, and have a dose of protein AFTER working out (43% DV is normal for shakes). Creatine is typically used for short bursts of energy-burn, like track meets, basketball, or weightlifting. For longterm burns (like cycling), you're better off without it and just hydrating yourself as best you can. But, you should still up your intake of protein to help your muscles increase stamina.

thanks for the advice. I've pretty much decided just on protein, but I may buy a small container of creatine and take low doses (like 1/4 or 1/2 of the sugguested dosage, but do a loading session and go on a 4 week period.)

and your advice for taking it is exactly what I planned. I think i'm gonna load creatine before I go out for a ride (maybe like hour -45 min and hyrdate, then take protein afterwards to rebuild.) Thats my biggest concern is just being able to recover quickly. You know from working out, its fucking hard to do benchpress or the same workout every day w/o getting way exhuasted. Well its the same for cycling, my calves and quads burng ervery day

Im taking both. Creatine and Protein. If you are serious about creatine get Super Charge by Labrada. Best shit ever. Thats if you're serious.

Messiah said:
Im taking both. Creatine and Protein. If you are serious about creatine get Super Charge by Labrada. Best shit ever. Thats if you're serious.

I heard nitro tech was another good one.

what about protein?

sheeptaur said:
I heard nitro tech was another good one.

what about protein?

Nitro tech is good but it will get you bloated. Like no joke. Protein id suggest from costco. Its good shit.

If you dont have a chance for costco get myomax meal or Max Pro.

Dont get the nitro tech man.....serious. Go straight to super charge. You will thank me later.

the glutamine will help with your joints, i'd suggest taking that and protein

dont know enough about creatine

Back