crazy bitch[Story]

Quaduce

Veteran XX
Yeah so im out at the bar last night and i run into my crazy ex whos casually talking to my room mate. I walk over and say hi to her and her faggot friend tries to cock block me or something and starts shoving me. My room mate promplty throws his ass on the floor like a bitch. The guy cries and the bouncers basicly just laugh at the situation and do nothing. After being yelled at and screamed at by my ex we decide to just leave. While in the car the said friend's boyfriend decideds to be a big man and confront us both, but nothing happened. He pussied out and fucked off when i got out of the car.

SO

I go home and crash out calling it a shitty night, only to be awaken 2 hours later to someone crawling into my bed and trying to make outwith me, my ex no less!!! After neerly being raped by this girl i come to my senses and tell her to get the fuck out. She freaks out and starts screaming that my room mate beat her friend up and goes into his room and tries to kick him in the head while hes passed out drunk.

I grab her and throw her ass out the door the whole way shes screaming bloody murder and she even tried to bite me in the face. She woke up half my appartment block screaming bloody murder outside my place trying to kick the patio door in, then sat in her car and laid on the horn for a good 10 minutes before she decided to leave. Cops show up at my place about 10 min after that and tell me to get a restraining order.

So now I'm taking off to go down to the copshop and get a restraining order. Does it cost anything and how hard is it to do? She also left her jacket here and am debating on what to do with it.

(pics of said ex & gay friend later)

CLIFFS

-go out to bar, run into ex

-ex's gay friend gets in my face and gets thrown on the floor by my minion/room mate

-ex breaks into my appartment 2 hours later tries to rape me but is rejected then trys attack my passed out room mate

-i throw her drunkass out and she wakes up half the appartment block screaming outside my place trying to kick my patio door in

-cops show up and tell me to get a restraining order

-getting restraining order

god damn i feel u bro

if i had a nickel for every time some drunk bitch tried to suck my cock while i was sleeping...

Did you get a police report? I had to get one once. Shouldn't cost you anything and you can even have the police serve the document to her. It will at least give you a two week temporary order.

Hey
You're a crazy bitch
But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it
When I dream, I'm doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on

Sounds like she just needs a little help. I wouldn't get a restraining order.

Unless she's your ex because she fucked a dude behind your back...otherwise I'd talk to her the next day and give her some counsel.

The thing i cant figure out is how she got into my place. I'm thinking i might have forgot to lock the patio door and she just walked in.

Police took a statement and i have a handfull of witnessess (my neighbors) to her trying to kick my door in.

Had one good suggestion so far as to what to do with the jacket though!

<Noumenon> or attach it to her house with a knife through the heart and leave a note in the middle that says "YOU."

But yeah im looking for some pics i think ill have to rip em off facebook or something.

Here's a bit of advice: don't do anything illegal, and most of all, don't do anything to "get back" at her. People like this are simply stupid, and will do anything to retain the only thing they think they have going for themselves - their self respect.

Just cut off all contact with her, get your restraining order, have the cops pay her a visit, and block her calls.

Back