[Cops]ex-cop starts reality TV show, busts lying cops

Smurphy

Veteran X
The Raw Story | Former drug officer launches 'KopBusters' TV show

"KopBusters rented a house in Odessa, Texas and began growing two small Christmas trees under a grow light similar to those used for growing marijuana," claims a release from NeverGetBusted.com "When faced with a suspected marijuana grow, the police usually use illegal FLIR cameras and/or lie on the search warrant affidavit claiming they have probable cause to raid the house. Instead of conducting a proper investigation which usually leads to no probable cause, the Kops lie on the affidavit claiming a confidential informant saw the plants and/or the police could smell marijuana coming from the suspected house."

"The trap was set and less than 24 hours later, the Odessa narcotics unit raided the house only to find KopBuster's attorney waiting under a system of complex gadgetry and spy cameras that streamed online to the KopBuster's secret mobile office nearby.

"The attorney was handcuffed and later released when eleven KopBuster detectives arrived with the media in tow to question the illegal raid. The police refused to give KopBusters the search warrant affidavit which is suspected to contain the lies regarding the probable cause.

"It is not illegal to grow plants under a light in your home but it is illegal to lie on an affidavit and plant drugs on a citizen. This operation was the first of its kind in the history of America. Police sometimes have other police investigating their crimes but the American court system has never dealt with a group of citizens stinging the police. Will the police file charges on the team who took down the corrupt cops? We will keep you posted."

Cooper's "Never Get Busted Again" was a runaway success, the sales of which serve as financial support for this most recent project.

"The drug war is a failed policy and the legal side effects on the families are worse than the drugs," Cooper said to the Dallas Observer in early 2007. "I was so wrong in the things I did back then. I ruined lives."

The 'Kop Busters' sting was the feature of a CBS 7 report, aired Dec. 4, 2008.

Cliffs
1. Ex cop grows two small Christmas trees with energy-intensive lights to make it look like a grow house
2.Sets up cameras and has lawyer sit in house waiting for local cops to use illegal search warrant
3.????
4.Profit

yeah, there is now a be on the lookout for him.

Fighting corruption of the police? Now the police are going to do everything in their power to make your life a living hell.

I love Barry Cooper, Texas (Expecially rural Texas) has some of the most circus court systems in America, and he's just bringing it to light.

There was also a recent law put into effect in Texas that police are discouraged from arresting people in possession of less than 4 ounces of weed. A study was done a year after the law went into effect, the only police department in the state to adhere to the law was Austin PD. Every single police department in Texas continued to arrest 98% of weed offenders and take them to jail for less than an ounce of possession.

Unfortunately though that is their motive, most cops in Texas just go after the easy take downs because real investigations are just too much of a hassle for anyone here. That of course would involve real police work which really hasn't been done here probably since the 1930s. A good example of this is the JFK assassination aftermath fiasco and Dallas PD corruption charges brought about from the federal government. It's sad it hasn't changed one bit since then.

Cool idea. Though I am sure someone will find a way to pass a law saying baiting cops into committing a crime is LEO-entrapment or some other bullshit.

Will the public:
1. get fed up of the drug war and demand its end?
2. demand drug war be executed more reasonably?
3. not care / succumb to propaganda saying it's necessary to fight terror?

Hmmm cops lying to incriminate citizens. They are trying everything to get people to pay up.

Last edited:
About six months ago a buddy of mine had his house robbed. He was able to track down the people who did it and caught them at one of their safe-houses.

With proof the local pigs said something along the lines of "we dont have the time or man power to help you."

Lock 'n load.

About six months ago a buddy of mine had his house robbed. He was able to track down the people who did it and caught them at one of their safe-houses.

With proof the local pigs said something along the lines of "we dont have the time or man power to help you."

Lock 'n load.

oj_simpson_narrowweb__300x4720.jpg

Back