Convince me to vote Biden without mentioning Trump

He supports abortion which is a plus. Think about all those babies with enlarged hearts and brains outside their skulls, or frequently no brain at all that get to die peacefully instead of incredible agony for weeks or months until a slow inevitable death.

He supports abortion which is a plus. Think about all those babies with enlarged hearts and brains outside their skulls, or frequently no brain at all that get to die peacefully instead of incredible agony for weeks or months until a slow inevitable death.

All of dons children were born with no brain at all bc he doesnt believe in abortion.

Convince me to vote Biden without mentioning Trump

:Hmm:

Hot-Sale-Singer-Lana-Del-Rey-Flying-American-Flag-Poster-Custom-wallpaper-Home-Decoration-HD-Wall.jpg

"He's not the Anti Christ."

[Edit] reposted from megamaga thread
FB-IMG-1602880823259.jpg

Last edited:
I have an analogy I think you'll approve of. I can kill myself with vodka and pills or by being eaten alive by 500 hungry rats. Convince me to take the vodka and pills without mentioning the rats.

So in the time it's taken me to have a good night's sleep, Hillbilly boy and the Trumptards (good name for a band) still haven't managed to wrap their miniscule brains around my analogy. Dumb as mince. Which of course is how Trump got elected in the first place. So a thread full of no surprises at all. GG Billybob Hi 5.

That isn't a reasonable analogy at all. You should be able to clearly state what policies and character traits should make people want Biden to be the head of the USA.

Unfortunately, even the Dem party cannot clearly state that either.

The lesser of two evils argument should not be a reason, unfortunately, that appears to be the case here.

Ironically, it is a large part of why Trump is there is the first place.

Bullshit. The lesser of two evils argument is good enough. "Anyone but Trump" is a valid voting option given the depth of the shit that's stacked up in his 4 years. And quite honestly Biden doesn't have much else. If the Dems or anyone else had an actual good candidate with anything much more than "not orange" going for them, you'd be looking at the biggest landslide in history.

And that's why you'll have President Kamala in the oval office long before 2024.

Because you can't see those symptoms until they are born amirite

Bullshit. The lesser of two evils argument is good enough. "Anyone but Trump" is a valid voting option given the depth of the shit that's stacked up in his 4 years.

I agree, anyone but Trump. Except when the other option is Biden (or a Clinton)

He's the only viable candidate who is pro-environment, which is possibly the most important long-term issue. Regardless of what you think about social and economic issues, protecting the planet should be a priority and one party is obviously not interested in acknowledging that.

Nothing will fundamentally change.

^

they are basically the same person serving similar but different interests. i guess the trump tax cut would be reversed? probably the biggest difference?
Nothing fundamentally changes? I think you guys are being insanely naive. The President's power has grown exponentially over the past half a century. It's like a super-branch at this point.

This is coming from someone who thinks Bush and Obama were the same trash.

y is facebook, twitter, google, amazon, etc etc etc heavily invested in biden

i enjoy seeing people say they are part of the #RESISTANCE

if your political alignment shares that of multitrillion dollar conglomerates

the same conglomerates that use social media that have billions of members... to shape their beliefs using algorithmic personalized "news" which is literally catered for said individual to shape thought processes

even worse, creating a system in which people fear losing their friendships, family and colleague connections because they disagree with the status quo

a system in which people will agree with the masses that their friends and families agree with, because the fear of being a virtual social media outcast is psychological damaging.

im going to miss college football and clean socks

the irony being is that is the outcome regardless of the winner

the same conglomerates that use social media that have billions of members... to shape their beliefs using algorithmic personalized "news" which is literally catered for said individual to shape thought processes

even worse, creating a system in which people fear losing their friendships, family and colleague connections because they disagree with the status quo

a system in which people will agree with the masses that their friends and families agree with, because the fear of being a virtual social media outcast is psychological damaging.

if you thought in your head that you had unlimited power and you thought you could get away with anything, doesn't matter what it is, but then you did something that might have been caught on tape that might fuck you over and take away all of your unlimited powers, and someone told you they have you on tape doing it, what would you do?

lets just say we made some heavy "investments" in these companies over the past 4 years to get them to play ball

He's the only viable candidate who is pro-environment, which is possibly the most important long-term issue. Regardless of what you think about social and economic issues, protecting the planet should be a priority and one party is obviously not interested in acknowledging that.

He has been part of the system for over 50 years, he is not going to do a thing for the environment. He is pro Biden and that's about it.

This is why I don’t do social media, that and the blatant data mining. Only place I discuss politics at all is here because it’s a “safe space” lol.

Back