Convince me on changing from Opera to FireFox.

Yeah, no convincing needed. Go download FF and try it for yourself. Opera is cool though, and I used it extensively prior to FF being released. As long as you don't use IE, you're good to go. :D

Adblock is the one thing I think FireFox has over Opera.

But Opera 8 Beta 3 is the only thing I run now. FireFox kept pissing me the hell off. For some reason, sometimes when I try to copy text from in-line tables, it will ... either not copy the right area, or it will REMOVE (stop displaying) the text I was trying to click, or it will select the entire page... and so on. That just pissed me off, and because I had no idea why it was doing that or how I could avoid it, I just threw it out and back to Opera 8 Beta 3, which is where I keep my mail too. Opera M2 kicks my ass.

Why would you change from Opera to Firefox ?

Firefox is in the same boat IE is in. It doesn't have the feature set that Opera has, and it keeps trying to work around it, rather than just copy them.

MolimOrion said:
Why would you change from Opera to Firefox ?

Firefox is in the same boat IE is in. It doesn't have the feature set that Opera has, and it keeps trying to work around it, rather than just copy them.
wtf are you talking about

if you include extensions firefox has a larger feature set than any browser ever

Ptavv said:

if you include extensions firefox has a larger feature set than any browser ever

Re-read what I said. It doesn't have the feature set that Opera has. I could care less about fluff.

Ptavv said:

Sure, but out of the box Opera has a lot more features than FF. I don't care about extensions that may stop working in a single update to FF. I want the developers to make the features standard. I want to have to go out and look for a shitload of stuff that should come standard.

Back