[Consolidated] Christmas gift ideas 2014

Hazee Daze

Veteran XV
Help a bro out. One of my biggest issues with X-mas is finding good gifts. Toss your gift ideas in.

Here's a starter. I bought a couple of these at a museum gift store for way too much, but backtracked them to https://baggu.com/. Nine bucks for a good, foldable, reusable bag. Folded down can fit easily in the back pocket of a pair of jeans (though I don't recommend it, better for a purse or glove compartment.)

Update:

Just found 'em on Amazon. Remember to use the TW link thing.
TribalWar Amazon Link (4 srs) by Rayn - TribalWar Forums

Last edited:
You bought a bag for someone that folds into your pocket...

at a museum...

Yes, you are indeed a horrible gift giver.

Actually I bought 2. One for the wife to use right away--and she's used it alot. She keeps it in her purse. The other was a random gift for my Mom. They both love the form factor, the light weight, the size when unfolded, and the ease to refold. The bags are nylon and pretty strong. What I really like about them is the sweet spot of usefulness, price, and coolness (for want of a better word).

O'Neil was having some sweet deals on some wetsuits in Amazon. I bought a superfreak worth $230 for $70. Prolly a mistake but I saw a few other models lowered too.

Whiskey stones - the most absolute pointless shit gift ever foisted upon a gullible populace.
Perfect Fathers Day & Christmas waste of money gift for the sake of having to give a gift - a perfect toss into the back of the cupboard gift. gift gift gift

How about a bag of 20 sided dragon dice?

JD is shivering cold all the time eh?

That being said, Tehvul's Christmas album is a good gift idea!

Along with prepaid white trash tattoo gift cards.

(not buying gifts this year, cause fuck consumerism --- instead printed some of my photoshops to give as "paintings", prolly end up being dust collectors at some storage room somewhere).

Back