Connecticut Kia Boyz

I fucking hate those faggot shits. My kia stinger used to be a sleeper hit but now every jackass in town is going after kias. Mine is fine, the stinger has engine immoblization and all that. But still, I dont want some idiot breaking in only to find out he can't easily steal it

I fucking hate those faggot shits. My kia stinger used to be a sleeper hit but now every jackass in town is going after kias. Mine is fine, the stinger has engine immoblization and all that. But still, I dont want some idiot breaking in only to find out he can't easily steal it
all kias have immobilizers in canada as required by law so kia boys isn't a thing here gg

but i was also told that it's not because of that, it's because cars dont get stolen in canada :shrug:

damn Rev_Night a confirmed victim of the Kia Boyz

Not watching all that but is the conclusion GTA is evil and rockstar games are pimples in lucifers dick ?

Back