Congrats NGFM!

JoMo

Veteran XX
Word on the street is that your daughter got engaged to a red-blooded white Trump supporting man who isn't a foreign fuck. You've hit the jackpot!

True. You stalking her FB page?

They've been together for 5 years, but people around here still think she's with Sergio. His name is Wesley, he does construction, can fix anything. They moved into a 10 acre farm 6 months ago. We just visited for Christmas, he told me about the ring and asked permission.

Last edited:

They've been together for 5 years, but people around here still think she's with Sergio. His name is Wesley, he does construction, can fix anything. They moved into a 10 acre farm 6 months ago. We just visited for Christmas, he told me about the ring and asked permission.

2017 is already MAGA

does her fiance know about her history? if someone dropped that on me ten years in it would be divorce city. hopefully he's got a prenup.

Yeah, I searched for her a couple years ago to see if there was any quality NGFM horse shirt material, now every time I type "Ashley" into FB, her page pops up.

Construction and can fix anything, likes horses and the farm life? Yeah, you lucked out.

Jomo literally shits himself and lives in a trailer jobless collecting his dad's disability in Arkansas

Yeah, I searched for her a couple years ago to see if there was any quality NGFM horse shirt material, now every time I type "Ashley" into FB, her page pops up.

Construction and can fix anything, likes horses and the farm life? Yeah, you lucked out.
Yeah, he works many projects at UF. The farm has a 6 stall barn for the horses. He ran a water line and electricity from the house, which is 50 yards away. To do this, he had a friend come over with a trench digger and made a trench from the house, to the barn, and the pasture. It's pretty cool right now, they own 10 acres and the property next door is empty (10 acres), but the owner lets Ashley put her horses on it to graze.

Last edited:
uIzTq4k.jpg

Yeah, he works many projects at UF. The farm has a 6 stall barn for the horses. He ran a water line and electricity from the house, which is 50 yards away. To do this, he had a friend come over with a trench digger and made a trench from the house, to the barn, and the pasture. It's pretty cool right now, they own 10 acres and the property next door is empty (10 acres), but the owner lets Ashley put her horses on it to graze.

That sounds great. You must be a proud dad, seeing her getting to stay involved with her horses and get the life she wants.

Back