[CONGRATS] Miami Dolphins

dubsack

Veteran XV
For setting a record for the quickest a team has been eliminated from the division title, since going to a 16-game schedule.

Tampa Bay holds the record for a 14 game schedule.

Tampa Bay was eliminated in 8 weeks in 1976 when it was a 14-game schedule when they were 0-8 and Oakland was 7-1...

ETA: Jets have been eliminated as well.

Last edited:
Anyone heard how Ronnie Brown's recovery is supposed to go? I remember hearing his career was in jeopardy because of his injury.

The need so much help on offense and defense, I wonder what position they will draft in the first round?

had nothing to do with the phins

alot of teams have went 0-8

not many have been in the same division as 9-0 teams

1972 to 2007, perfect to worst.

well, their magnitude now is just as high as it was before. only the direction has changed. Mathmatically:

|100| = |-100| = 100

had nothing to do with the phins

alot of teams have went 0-8

not many have been in the same division as 9-0 teams

Unfortunately, it has everything to do with the 'phins. They are a bad team, in a division with the best team in football. Sucks, but if they play better they aren't eliminated.

Anyone heard how Ronnie Brown's recovery is supposed to go? I remember hearing his career was in jeopardy because of his injury.

The need so much help on offense and defense, I wonder what position they will draft in the first round?

You sure you're not thinking of Carnell Williams? I never heard anything about Browns career being in jeopardy. He just had his surgery Thursday iirc.

Next year needs to be heavy on the defense. I'm confident Cam can continue to draft solid starters.

Miami is terrible this year yes, but there is hope I think. They have some good linemen for the future.

Unfortunately, it has everything to do with the 'phins. They are a bad team, in a division with the best team in football. Sucks, but if they play better they aren't eliminated.

Our record says we suck, and our play on defense or offense.....and in some cases both in the same game say the same as well, the dolphins lost 4 games by 3 points. Which means we could be looking just like the Bills @ 4-4, who also have been playing quite shitty but have managed to somehow get wins.

You sure you're not thinking of Carnell Williams? I never heard anything about Browns career being in jeopardy. He just had his surgery Thursday iirc.

Next year needs to be heavy on the defense. I'm confident Cam can continue to draft solid starters.

No, wasn't thinking of Williams. Haven't been keeping track of the Dolphins really, or Ronnie Brown.

Figured out where I read this. Someone on a football message board I go to *speculated* that it might have been worse than the ACL tear, and that the Dolphins were keeping it under wraps. Never heard anything else about it :shrug:

You are a Dolphin's fan correct? What do you see the team doing in the off-season/draft next year? McFadden?

Back