[Computer] So... how badly have a fucked it up?

I clicked on 3DMark06 watched it load, and watched the EP-6 Engine(Asus energy saving thing) go from Max. Power Saving to Turbo when suddenly the backlit for my G15 turned off. The screen freezes, when I restart video output is shot and the G15 doesn't light up. I have tested the keyboard on another system and it lights up fine. Right now I'm thinking it's the motherboard, or it may have just overheat and it will work fine in the morning?

My Specs:

Q9550
Radeon 4870 (1GB)
2x2gb(1033mhz @ 5-6-6-18)
750w PSU

Also all the fans are working fine, I hear the harddrive read and the lights are on for the video card.

bios flash gone 'wrong' (done completely according to the instructions.. rebooted afterwards and it just never came back) back in the bad old days before fancy backup bioses and whatnot. Dual Pentium 2 (slot!) motherboard completely fucked and needing to be shipped back to taiwan if I wanted to get it fixed.

Went and just bought a new P3 motherboard from there..

You should ask Tahnit. He'll tell you it's your ram and to use memtest86... on the very system you're trying to boot from.

Energy saving options suck. I usually disable them because it's not natural to go from 1.6GHz to 4GHz in like .03 seconds. The sudden increase in speed and voltage is like, a lot of G forces.

Back