Computer Glasses

kMz.

Veteran X
do you wear them? looking at the screen 12 hours a day doesnt help my vision and its blurry at the end of the day.
are you supposed to get a prescription for them? or can you just buy any off amazon? not sure how they work. i currently just wear soft contact lenses

c411_gunnar_computer_glasses_edge_inuse.jpg

do you wear them? looking at the screen 12 hours a day doesnt help my vision and its blurry at the end of the day.
are you supposed to get a prescription for them? or can you just buy any off amazon? not sure how they work. i currently just wear soft contact lenses

My vision is changing as I get older, so I take off my glasses when I'm in front of the computer. Have you tried working without your contacts?

I thought it was mainly just CRT monitors that were bad for your eyes?

I know the refresh rate hurts a bit, but I don't think glasses help that problem. :confused:

I don't wear my contacts to work because I work in a machine shop. I know I couldn't work on a computer all day wearing contacts, I get eye strain after about 15 of playing video games with contacts in, BF3 is terrible for that because of trying to spot people.

I have never even heard of computer glasses before this thread.

how good they are depends on where you take your computer classes

take night classes so you can work during the day

then you sleep when you are n either working nor taking computer classes

eat when hungry

Reactions: XL?
To my understanding, your eyes' focusing the same distance for long periods will put a strain on them. Gotta look fore and aft of the monitor more often

also, :wave:

There is a certain type of lens you need if you spend a lot of time on the computer... All of us here that is.
Ask your optometrist, I don't remember what it's called.

Back