Complex/plex missions

Shadow13 said:
you are right, being married sucks.

Just because you are married doesnt mean you get laid all the time. If anything it means less booty/poonanny. Just cook her dinner, rub her feet, then show her who the clit commander is. Guaranteed sex and you're attitude should be better after. Unless you truly are an assface peckersnot.

BEAST420 said:
Just because you are married doesnt mean you get laid all the time. If anything it means less booty/poonanny. Just cook her dinner, rub her feet, then show her who the clit commander is. Guaranteed sex and you're attitude should be better after. Unless you truly are an assface peckersnot.

wow talk about a point flying over your head, ill give you the advice I gave vlasic, if you want to try and be a witty fuck by poking at me, at least do it in one thread people are getting tired of listening to the bullshit and im one of them.

EDIT: btw smart guy, when you say I need to get laid more, and I say I agree, im married. That doesnt mean im saying I GET LAID ALL THE TIME. I was agreeing with you.

Last edited:
Shadow13 said:
wow talk about a point flying over your head, ill give you the advice I gave vlasic, if you want to try and be a witty fuck by poking at me, at least do it in one thread people are getting tired of listening to the bullshit and im one of them.

EDIT: btw smart guy, when you say I need to get laid more, and I say I agree, im married. That doesnt mean im saying I GET LAID ALL THE TIME. I was agreeing with you.

My rage knows knows bounds, including reading comprehension.

If you are tired of listening to the bullshit then just be quiet.

So take that. I guess. Um, Im leaving this thread now.

Vlasic said:
You're tired of reading your own bullshit?

There's an easy cure for that.

are you feeling stupid yet? Just curious, you know, since you feel stupid whenever you get involved in these little spats.

you guys cant leave well enough alone? I dont give a fuck I can keep going all day.

Back