Colognes

retribution

Veteran X
Okay, so I've been wearing old spice since I was 16 and its time for a change. Suggestions? I know the stock answer is Aqua Di Gio because women take their clothes off when they smell it, but its still a bit too light for me after years of old spice -- I'm really looking for something just a touch lighter than old spice with a little more personality.

I have

Envy by Gucci (for formal stuff, smells like money)
A*Men by Theirry Mugler (for bitchesss, smells like chocolate and vanilla)
Be Delicious by DKNY (for everyday, smells like apple + citrusy)
Himalaya by Creed (for formal stuff where i dont need to smell like money)
Euphoria by Calvin Klein (i dunno my sister just gave this to me, could be good for the bitches)

I like them

Why wear perfume at all?

I guess if you are one of those guys that sun-tans and wears lots of jewelry and such it goes with the image. nm

Potted ferns in the corner. .toaster cozys. . phone list of manicurists. .house cats

Aqui de Gio or whatever the hell its called, good stuff. My girlfriend loves Tommy T, I've also met girls who love Curve. I guess it just depends on the chick. :shrug:

GayKiss.jpg

Can pheromones increase my attractiveness?
Studies show that they can. Used properly, pheromones can help others to see you as attractive, high-status, youthful, or easy to talk to. They can facilitate conversations, interest and positive feelings. All of these can increase attractiveness.

Can pheromones increase the amount of sexual interactions I experience?
Yes. Numerous studies have shown significant increases in sexual attractiveness and in sexual activities when certain pheromones are used.
In a recent study with one of our Pherone Formulas for Men to Attract Women, we found that 70% of the men in the study got more attention from women and 60% got more sexual activity.
Pheromones and Pheromone Cologne Information -- Pherone

Sounds really really gay to me. :rolleyes:

if you have been wearing old spice that long, i dont think anything else is gonna get the turnip and nutmeg smell out of you

Okay, so I've been wearing old spice since I was 16 and its time for a change. Suggestions? I know the stock answer is Aqua Di Gio because women take their clothes off when they smell it, but its still a bit too light for me after years of old spice -- I'm really looking for something just a touch lighter than old spice with a little more personality.

If you're serious about the old spice thing, it's likely the musky smell you're after. I would go with Intuition by Estee Lauder.

Currently Wearing:

Issey Miyake: Pretty light, great for every day.. it's old but classic
Dunhill Fresh: Cooler smelling, opposite of the Miyake which has a bit more kick

I usually only rock 2 at a time that I really like... If I get too many I find I'm usually just using the ones I like at the time...

Back