College Network

EMTARHEEL

Veteran X
Since I'm staying in the dorm the first year at school I'm on the schools network. I've heard horror stories about people getting got with p2p and torrent stuff and do not download anything like that. I was wondering the best way of still downloading torrents is without getting caught. I was wondering if the proxy route through utorrent works and if there are better methods.

And yes I am a member asking newbie questions...what do you suspect from us mebers?

ahh I agree full of fags

Of course I'm not smart enough to get in there so I had to settle with uncw, but thanks for the help guys.

and go Tar Heels and Seahawks

fucking seriously, "suspect from us mebers?"

are you retarded? how in the fuck did you get into anything other than prison?

heh wait a few weeks to see just how strict your school is. Mine would only give us shit if we were doing it uncapped and flooding the network or mpaa/riaa called it in.

So just cap low and only use private trackers and if they don't block torrent packets entirely you should be fine.

fucking seriously, "suspect from us mebers?"

are you retarded? how in the fuck did you get into anything other than prison?

I have to admit they were going to send me but then they said they already had a guy named BadMoFo already there to bend over for them so they let me just have house arrest.

Since I'm staying in the dorm the first year at school I'm on the schools network. I've heard horror stories about people getting got with p2p and torrent stuff and do not download anything like that. I was wondering the best way of still downloading torrents is without getting caught. I was wondering if the proxy route through utorrent works and if there are better methods.

And yes I am a member asking newbie questions...what do you suspect from us mebers?

FORSOOTH

VERILY GOOGLE WOULD NOT HOLD AN ANSWER TO THIS INQUEST THIS FORTNIGHT (SIC)

Back