[College]Good excuse for a professor

this is also a good point

your professor doesnt give a flying fuck about you, you're just one of about a hundred in your class, and about 1 in 400 that he has to deal with in total

he wont even notice that you're not there

just make sure someone takes notes for you

Use the funeral excuse.

Its a good excuse for when you go away at short notice (seems like what you're doing)

NOTE: Say the funeral is for a family friend. That way, they remain anonymous - and you can use the excuse as many times as you need to.

-Legal trouble at home
-Death
-Wedding to attend
-Helping family move

IDK.... just offer to take the test before you leave. Most the time they wont have the test quite ready, so they will just tell you to take it when you get back.

"My retarded brother shit all over the floor and is waving a meat tenderizer at my mother, brb."

just tell the truth and say you've had previous plans and have a plane to catch. telling him somebody died will only come back to fuck you in the ass later.

just tell the truth and say you've had previous plans and have a plane to catch. telling him somebody died will only come back to fuck you in the ass later.
That says something about society :shrug: I already told the professor [her] that I had made plans already, however she asked why I was leaving so I come to TW

tell her you got aids by having gay sex at the bar last night and you have some things to do on your 'to do list' before you die.

Last edited:
The only time I ever got a final rescheduled was when the administration made a mistake and planned 2 of my finals overlapping one another partly through.

My old roomate's dad died of cancer and he wasn't even allowed to reschedule his final for the funeral... Not that they didn't think it was serious enough of a reason to miss out, but he lacked the proper confirmation or some shit. He ended up working it out with the professor and took the final the following quarter.

im going to tell my professor i have to fly to michigan for a week for a death

im going to see amon amarth instead of take a test :cool:

"personal reasons" has always been a favorite of mine. It gets you out an no one asks questions because they assume it is a deeply personal matter.

dude, the best excuse is one that doesnt make you look like youre trying to make an excuse

just tell the professor youre going home for personal reasons, and if they ask say you rather not tell them.

Back