COD: Moder Warfare 2 Opinions

subby|

Veteran XV
I'd checked to see if a similar thread exists and didn't find any, sorry if this has already been posted.

So now that the game has been "officially released" for almost 24 hours, What are your opinions on the game?

personally i think it is more like an expansion then a brand new game, but the original game is pretty great and MW2 only improved on it. So all in all its a great game and i believe there is a good chance it will be game of the year (hype+actually being good). I'm not sure if it was this forum or another but many people were bitching about the graphics, which i think is completely retarded because the graphics are pretty damn good (maybe not killzone 2 status put pretty close.) So yea i give it a 9.2/10.

p.s. Single player was pretty fun, storyline was complete shit though....But i wasn't really expecting one either so i wasn't let down at all.

Short as in, 3 acts, and in each act there's about 4 or 5 scenes. Each scene takes a good 15 - 20 minutes to complete, that's not including the die, then respawn at checkpoint.

You need to label your platforms, faggots.

Are you talking about fagbox or PC?

i don't get the riot shield shit

i suppose it would be useful in ctf or hq but everyone is using it in hctdm

it's funny cuz they run at you and they're so easy to just take out w/a smg

:lol:

I found that the Riot Shield + throwing knife is a fucking hilarious combination when you're getting bored of the same old gun.

I inch toward people, they unload a clip in me, and I just launch a knife into their chest...So many people get pissed off at that.

I always end up killing my KD ratio (1:1 or less), but the points you get for blocking bullets and shielding teammates make up for it.

I like the SP so far. MP is pretty fun too.

The snowmobile part is pretty fricken sweet!

The Brazil part was a bitch, that took me a long long time.

They just attacked the US so we'll see.

Also, the Airport part is disturbing to say the least. Fun though

I found that the Riot Shield + throwing knife is a fucking hilarious combination when you're getting bored of the same old gun.

I inch toward people, they unload a clip in me, and I just launch a knife into their chest...So many people get pissed off at that.

I always end up killing my KD ratio (1:1 or less), but the points you get for blocking bullets and shielding teammates make up for it.

Ooo totally forgot about the knife, good idea. I use the shield up close and the grenade launcher from afar to get a few kills before running in. It works pretty well in all game modes, just have to know how to use it properly.

Back