Coast to Coast AM

Bezel

Veteran XV
Who else listens? I'm an Art Bell fan, but I still listen even though it's gone downhill since George Snoory took over. A lot of bullshit, but still cool if you take it for what it's worth, alternate entertainment.

rccarsPC.jpg
rc2.jpg

Check out that ass. Fun game too.

Last edited:
Wheover made that cover art is a genius. I bet the game sold 10x what it would have if it was just the cars on the sand.

My dad listens to it a lot (or used to.)

I'm interested in the stuff they talk about but I just zone out after a while when listening to any radio talk show.

I listen to Coast To Coast AM on a regular basis. I have a streamlink account actually. 4 hours of entertainment every day is pretty good.

Now that Art Bell doesn't do the show anymore I prefer Alex Jones prisonplanet/infowars.

Alex Jones gets boring after a while. I like some of the guests he has on, but the people who call in are idiots, and his rants get boring.

I prefer listening to Josh Reeves over at Oracle Broadcasting. Much more interesting to hear what he has to say.

The same guy does it for 4 hours every day? Or do they have more than one host?

Weekdays it's George. Ian punnett does saturday and sunday. Sometimes they have George Knapp who is really good, and has researched the UFO phenomenon extensively. He also wrote a book about the skinwalker ranch.

Alex Jones gets boring after a while. I like some of the guests he has on, but the people who call in are idiots, and his rants get boring.

I prefer listening to Josh Reeves over at Oracle Broadcasting. Much more interesting to hear what he has to say.
Yeah... I'm not a Tinfoil Radio connoisseur or anything. I listen to Prison Planet and occassionally Coast the Coast because I find metaparanoia to be mildly entertaining.

Yeah... I'm not a Tinfoil Radio connoisseur or anything. I listen to Prison Planet and occassionally Coast the Coast because I find metaparanoia to be mildly entertaining.

A healthy dose of paranoia is what todays society is missing. That is why they have been able to take control of everything.

Back