Clinton Presidential Trailer Park

stone

A Democrat for Life²
Veteran X
hp_large_library.jpg

Seriously, was there nobody in the decision-making loop during the design process who had the guts to say, "Ummm...this may not be the best design for a former President from Arkansas..."? You can also make out the cinder blocks holding the thing up.

http://www.clintonpresidentialcenter.org/library.htm

This design is 10 years old, and thus, OFN.

Edit: stone, what is your opinion on the kyoto protocol now that Russia has signed it?

[OO]Machine said:
Well, I meant more along the lines of "it's already been posted here on TW" but thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize they'd had the design in the works for a decade now.

[OO]Machine said:

Edit: stone, what is your opinion on the kyoto protocol now that Russia has signed it?

1) Former presidents deserve better than a faux trailer park.
2) The Kyoto Protocol is nothing but a U.S. jobs killer. Why the fuck would Russia's ratification change my opinion of its substance?

stone said:
Why the fuck would Russia's ratification change my opinion of its substance?
The fact that you declared it dead due to Russia refusing to sign it at first.

I want details regarding your stance on the protocol, if possible

Its OK stone ... I keep forgetting that the US was the worlds largest pollution provider for the world ... dont want to put all those pollution manufacturers out of a job.

Im doing a presentation for Environmental science from a republican point of view (i always like playing the bad guy) so i need material. Cough it up, GOP lackey!

[OO]Machine said:
Im doing a presentation for Environmental science from a republican point of view (i always like playing the bad guy) so i need material.

I hear Google is lovely this time of year.

P1aGu3 said:
Its OK stone ... I keep forgetting that the US was the worlds largest pollution provider for the world ... dont want to put all those pollution manufacturers out of a job.
I'll take jobs over the environment. I don't see hurricanes destroying the world, millions dying of UV rays or Florida underwater.

We're fine.

[OO]Machine said:
Im doing a presentation for Environmental science from a republican point of view (i always like playing the bad guy) so i need material. Cough it up, GOP lackey!
Richard Nixon

Increased federal spending 70 percent
Created EPA, OSHA, and CPSC
Started "affirmative action"
Proposed minimum national income

Back