Civilization IV ad

AC2105-iv%20stand.jpg

yeah, the old lady makes this ad

I always considered myself a kind and gentle person. But then I split the atom and built a bomb...and I dropped it on everyone of those motherBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP that got in my way
:rofl:

that was great.

and yeah they don't need gameplay as much cos it is civ.

They will have ads with lots more engine snaps.. but goot to have an add with humor.

I hope it is better then Civ3... Back to the prue goodness of 1 and 2.

Beren said:
I hope it is better then Civ3... Back to the prue goodness of 1 and 2.

I played a metric asston of civ2 and it took me awhile to warm up to civ3. When I finally did I think what the only thing I was missing was the ability to just massively outtech the enemies. It turns out the tech cap in civ3 is easily moddable. If you knock it down to a minimum of every other turn (instead of every 4 i think is default) the game plays a lot more like earlier civ games. There is still the problem that is kinda unavoidable where you just discover railroads or modern tanks and there is no coal/aluminum anywhere near your territory.

I do wish they would release some good details on what improvements they have made. Personally I found the 2 civ3 expansions to be totally unworthy. They felt like the types of additions you would see in a patch, not a new product.

Back