Circuit city orange box

Driving to the "damn" store isn't always an option as my local Circuit City hasn't even gotten the game in yet.

These dumb mofo's advertise "Available Tuesday" and here it's Thursday and they tell me they still haven't received the game and when I ask the Store Manager he tells me they have no way of knowing when they'll get the game in. And this isn't the first time CC has done this.

So, I press them to give me a rain check for an additional $5.00 off the $37.99 advertised cost and then went to Best Buy with the rain check and they matched the price.

CC always seems to be the retarded step child of electronics...

Driving to the "damn" store isn't always an option as my local Circuit City hasn't even gotten the game in yet.

These dumb mofo's advertise "Available Tuesday" and here it's Thursday and they tell me they still haven't received the game and when I ask the Store Manager he tells me they have no way of knowing when they'll get the game in. And this isn't the first time CC has done this.

So, I press them to give me a rain check for an additional $5.00 off the $37.99 advertised cost and then went to Best Buy with the rain check and they matched the price.

CC always seems to be the retarded step child of electronics...

what does BB need for price matching...

is the online ad enough to get the price cut?

Back