Cicret Bracelet

-SS-

Veteran XV

Cicret | Future is tomorrow

HOW IT WORKS
#1. Download Cicret on your device without giving any personal informations.

#2. The application generates your ID which becomes the only way to contact you.

#3. An AES key is created. It turns your device into a vault. All the files in Cicret are crypted in your device. This AES key is composed of two parts: the first one is randomly generated, and the second part is the password you chose.

#4. An unique RSA key is generated each time you add a contact and you exchange with the server. It’s composed of 2 parts: a private one, hide, to decode what you receive and a public one to encode what you send.

Read your mails, play your favorite games, answer your calls, check the weather, find your way…Do whatever you want on your arm.

=====

Very Cool. Anything else like this coming to the market?

donated 10 euros finally someone with vision and innovation instead of more of the same out of google/apple. i really hope they make one compatible with my iphone 6+

Last edited:
With that diameter there's no way to hold a battery with enough capacity to run a pico projector bright /sharp enough to display a 5 inch image on you skin. Unless intended battery life is 30 mins of continuous projection

SS,

They need 1,000,000 Euros to get this off the ground. Donations don't strike me as a sound way to bring a product to the market. These guys are scammers, Euros says it all.

How you been nade juggler?

nuke5_zps46ee1ef2.jpg

Guess who? :)

If you could make a prototype that did what that bracelet does raising a million euros would not be a problem.

Back