Chinese Farmers

Smaqaho

Veteran XV
Anyone else notice that (almost) all of them have been banned or otherwise disappeared? On our server I've only seen ONE in the last 3-4 days and it's probably merely because he's the only undead rogue chink farmer we have (wowjoy on tich).

We do still have about 30-40 hunters running maraudon 24/7 though, but Azshara is alot easier to farm through without having my herbs jacked now.

i think they are employed by server demand

so unless your server has a demand for bought gold, you wont find farmers

Sub40 said:
We do still have about 30-40 hunters running maraudon 24/7 though, but Azshara is alot easier to farm through without having my herbs jacked now.
I think you'll find that's where most of them have migrated to.

I know of atleast 1 person who either sold their account or had it compromised, where they're using a teleport hack, going from Azshara->Winterspring, Winterspring->Un'Goro Crator, Un'Goro Crator->Maraudon, rinse & repeat. It's blatantly obvious, especially at the speed he moves to each zone. Farming rich thorium veins is what he's doing.

I reported him like a little bitch today, we'll see if Blizzard really cares.

Its supply and demand.

Shitloads of farmers on these RP server
But they cant make any money

Its amusing, they also can't make any gold, no one will buy thier shit. Ghost Mushroom is at like 35s a piece on Maelstrom.

I have noticed alot of the main Farmers on Tich Alliance side havent been on lately.

I havent seen Pembaria in weeks.

Then again about half are still around. I have them on friends so as to know where and when to farm if needed.

vassilda is still around

i hope darge is too. everyone else can fuck off. except woliznoshi or however you spell it. he ran me through uldaman when my hunter was level 39

When server transfers hit, I see chaos from the farming industry. I guess as of now they're working on pretty much pure profit if they just re-roll on another server. I don't know the rules on server xfers, but judging by EQs model, they could completely fuck up the economy if they made enough rl money to farm PvE servers and throw them at new PvP servers.

FTM has been called farmers on our server like crazy and it's pissing me off. >:O

Gringo said:
When server transfers hit, I see chaos from the farming industry. I guess as of now they're working on pretty much pure profit if they just re-roll on another server. I don't know the rules on server xfers, but judging by EQs model, they could completely fuck up the economy if they made enough rl money to farm PvE servers and throw them at new PvP servers.

FTM has been called farmers on our server like crazy and it's pissing me off. >:O

I'm pretty sure they are only doing transfers to like servers.

Sub40 said:

Same on my server (Daggerspine) too. I ran mara a few time while leveling an alt recently and these groups of hunters seemed to be camping the same instance portal 24/7 ganking us horde. Why are they there and why are they all hunters (as opposed to the usual rogue)?

r00fies said:
I think you'll find that's where most of them have migrated to.

I know of atleast 1 person who either sold their account or had it compromised, where they're using a teleport hack, going from Azshara->Winterspring, Winterspring->Un'Goro Crator, Un'Goro Crator->Maraudon, rinse & repeat. It's blatantly obvious, especially at the speed he moves to each zone. Farming rich thorium veins is what he's doing.

I reported him like a little bitch today, we'll see if Blizzard really cares.

prolly not farmers, the ones on illidan don't cheat, and their guild name is "UBRS"

a guy joined and helped out, told a long story about it and it was a good read, don't remember the thread, and don't want to dig through the shitty illidan forums looking for it

they are running instances right now i think, alot are doing instances, quick way to make some money

Back