[Chimpout] Thread

The term "chimpout" is used as a name for the violent, spastic behavior displayed by niggers after becoming frustrated. The upset nigger will howl, jump, and become a threat to the innocent people around it. "Chimpout" is more commonly used as a term for a large group of frustrated niggers on a rampage. Niggers will commonly gather into violent swarms when a "brother" has been assaulted or insulted, such as a criminal being killed by a police officer who happens to be white. Niggers will justify their actions with remarks of "racism" existing against their kind, while remaining ignorant to any evidence that may support the possibility of the killed criminal being at fault. During a chimpout, buildings are burned and looted, people are attacked, and objects are thrown. It is best to avoid areas where a chimpout is or may be occurring.

the term "sheboon" made me laugh so hard I had to see if there were any good videos on that for me to study and investigate

and there was.....I feel like I am better in tune with my surroundings and nature now

I am a regular Jane Goodall at this point

Sir we're having a level 9 chimpout in sector 7

MY GOD MAN DON'T JUST SIT THERE!! DEPLOY THE ICECREAM TRUCK STAT!

The Boston Police Department has unveiled an $89,000 ice cream truck as the newest addition to its patrol fleet.

The truck, adorned with balloons and Boston police decals, was introduced Monday at police headquarters in the city’s Roxbury neighborhood. It will be used as part of “Operation Hoodsie Cup,” a community policing initiative that has distributed roughly 120,000 free ice cream cups since 2010.

Commissioner William Evans says he would’ve called you crazy if you told him 30 years ago that the BPD would have an ice cream truck as part of its fleet, but the goodwill it generates is “undeniable.”

The truck was purchased by the Boston Police Foundation. Local dairy company HP Hood has donated all of the ice cream for distribution.

Boston police add $89,000 ice cream truck to patrol fleet

:rofl: Fucking Van. You hypocritical piece of shit.

You tried to find the worst white trash fighting to prove a point, and yet you managed to prove that even the trashiest white people are more civilized. People were breaking it up, immediately had a problem when others stepped in, and it was resolved quickly and fairly quietly.

Give Vanster a break. He's on a whole different level of internet than the people he stands up for.

HX3YIAO.jpg

Back