child cage fighting

nada

Veteran X
why not?

It is the heat of battle between two MMA fighters hemmed inside an industrial metal cage. One kicks, punches and strangles his way to brutal victory. His opponent breaks down and cries tears for his mother.
But this is not an unusual end to another televised brawl between two fully grown brutes, this is kids's MMA, or Mixed Martial Arts, which is rapidly becoming one of the nation's fastest growing sports among children.
It is estimated that three million boys and girls, some as young as five-years-old launch themselves at each other weekly across the nation engaged in Pankration - some wearing no head protection and throwing punches boasting gloves little more than one-inch thick.

Read more: Inside the world of child cage fighting: Boys who are trained to attack in MMA arenas | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2487527-19316DAC00000578-965_964x642.jpg

Inside the world of child cage fighting: Boys who are trained to attack in MMA arenas | Mail Online

dang

that kid goes many #hams

i suppose u got to w/ hair like that; daddy might as well have named him sue and be done w/ it (less maintenance and less $$$$$ on hair gel)

we need to instruct our white warriors to fight and kill.
These children need to READ OUR FOUNDING FATHERS and THE DOCUMENTS OF OUR NATION and then be trained with rifles and other weapons.

I am PROGRESSIVE....LEFT WING DEMOCRACY DOESN'T WORK. We can only turn back to REPUBLICANISM and NATIONALISTIC IDEAS.

I thought the same thing a Zool, but we do have drones now. No need to put troops on the ground when we can bomb them from above. Eventually, the animals of the middle east will give up and stop the terrorist attacks. Similar to Russia and the cold war.

or u could like

not bomb them and in fact leave them the fuck alone (that includes pulling your support from the terrorist state of israel)

Back