Cheesy ragdoll physics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ixiterra said:
STFU vet^3. (There's no clause for that.)

no, but telling people to stfu because they have an opinion about tribes in the *gasp* TRIBES TALK forum is fucking retarded. TW has enough retards, and anyone that should prove so blatantly the extreme level of their retardation as this joker should be banned...

Tycho said:
no, but telling people to stfu because they have an opinion about tribes in the *gasp* TRIBES TALK forum is fucking retarded. TW has enough retards, and anyone that should prove so blatantly the extreme level of their retardation as this joker should be banned...
What's worse, the stfu member people, or the people who whine about the stfu member people. ;)

Ixiterra said:
What's worse, the stfu member people, or the people who whine about the stfu member people. ;)
stfu, whiner who is whining about people whining about saying stfu to whiners.

playing t1 now i just go "o man i cant wait until thats ragdoll style" when i just smack someone in the face w/ a nice disk :)

Ixiterra said:

technically you just insulted col, since his was the first complaint

Ixiterra said:
You were the one whining, Colosus was just stating information.

god

just shut the fuck up already

if youre going to argue something, at least find something with a fucking point to it.

anyway, about the topic.. i don't wanna see the mortar blow people into little pieces, i wanna see their fuckin body fly across the whole damn map..
boddies whizzin by all over the place... hell ya.

also i was wondering, if you MA someone and kill them, can you still shoot their body one or two more times? you know, play "keep the body in the air for as long as you can."

Tycho said:
god

if youre going to argue something, at least find something with a fucking point to it.

POT, KETTLE, BLACK YOU NIGGER. ;) Christ, you're the one keeping it going. Post again! Post AGAIN! NOW! OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

pyrot3chnic said:
anyway, about the topic.. i don't wanna see the mortar blow people into little pieces, i wanna see their fuckin body fly across the whole damn map..
boddies whizzin by all over the place... hell ya.

also i was wondering, if you MA someone and kill them, can you still shoot their body one or two more times? you know, play "keep the body in the air for as long as you can."

Yea that would be cool...i hated that about ut2003 what you kill soneone but you wanna carry on shooting them but their body dissapears too soon :/

theres nothing like a good 'ol stfu corpse i just owned you shot :p

It would be rather unrealistic if the body stayed in one peice after you shot the dead thang 5 times to keep it in the air :p Or would it just disintigrate? Or incinerate?

As long as, in the end, it looks like a human, and not the thing which these physics are named for, it's cool.

you'll get use to the ragdoll deaths, I thought the samething about max payne 2 that they looked too chessy in the previews but after a few kills I started to like them.

i think the ragdoll is fine, always has been.. watch the painkiller trailer, they got some nice ragdoll stuff.. especially when you mid air someone with the stake gun..

Tycho said:
god

Thats so funny , not that im dissing you but just pointing out the irony and hypocrosy of your statement.

But on the flip side, that is what forums are for...posting. Cept Tribes talk, its for posting about tribes wich im not doing.

um...

TRIBES ROCKS!111

Did anyone ever consider that they let the ragdoll animations go on longer for the sake of making a movie so you could see all the different interactions with the static object?

I thought not. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back