Cheer me up TW

liar2

Veteran X
I made a pretty tough decision today and had to put my cat to sleep. She's had so many health problems that it seemed to be the more humane thing to do. First, she had been diagnosed with FIV (feline immunodeficiency virus) about 2 years ago. Then she had been diagnosed with diabetes about a year ago. She lost a significant amount of weight. I took her to the vet today and she dropped down to 4.13 lbs. She hasn't eaten much if anything at all this week.

Took her to the vet and they said her kidneys were failing and that her diabetes was reaching a critical level. This news was pretty tough to handle especially after having her for 11 years.

pics of kittah

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

We have to draw a feline in the sand. The death of a pet should give us all paws. This tail reminds us that we can be whiskered away at any moment. The meowsings of life can litterly box us in. Yet, in tragedy, we look for the fancy feast that awaits us.

If there's anything good that can come out of this it's that you can adopt another cat eventually. Save a cats life in memory of the other one

Back