Checking in from the Philippines(a.k.a. I survived Yolanda)

Yeah came to go island hopping and scuba diving around the country...supposedly some of the best diving spots in the world. Saw some amazing stuff for 3 days but only got to go around Palawan. Will have to hope the sea life didn't get wiped out like it did in Thailand after the tsunami and come back to see the other spots.

Food here is great but I liked Thailand better.
People are ridiculously nice and just happy. Really sad what the storm did to all these families.

I'll post pics of the ridiculously beautiful islands when I get home in a few days

Just think, you could have been the last person to ever see some of those spots.

Kinda cool but mostly sucky at the same time.

can def see the Japanese in her

Filipino seems somewhat muted

going to guess her dad is Japanese and her mom is flip.

yeah i thought that was kind of implied by "mom was a hooker"

thats pretty much the philippines summed up into 4 words

im right there with you
i rarely find filipinas attractive. most of the ones i do are mixed, like her.

Hey assholes, only a Flipper can call another Flipper Flipper.

flipper.jpg

some guy that works under me (he's Filipino) believes in conspiracy theories and shit

he sent me a link saying this storm was caused by a microwave:

Microwave Pulse gives birth to Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) | Politics

I'm like... dude, just no.. maybe when I have time later today I'll watch the video, but if any1 sees any solids about why this is pure paranoia I would b interested in your thoughts

It might have been one of these new heavy duty technological models.

amana-rc22s2-2200-watt-heavy-duty-commercial-microwave-oven-all-stainless-with-push-button-controls-208-240v.jpg

Amana RC22S2 2200 Watt Heavy Duty Commercial Microwave Oven - All Stainless with Push Button Controls 208/240V

For $1800 I bet it can cause a typhoon if you rig it to work with the door left open.

Back