Check out my new neighbors

if they went to jail they paid thier dues so these rules are dumb

if we think pedos and such cant be rehabbed we should just execute them, so we dont have to pay for them to live in jail. If we think they cant be rehabbed why do we let them out?

I agree... however.. i'd move just to be sure

if they went to jail they paid thier dues so these rules are dumb

if we think pedos and such cant be rehabbed we should just execute them, so we dont have to pay for them to live in jail. If we think they cant be rehabbed why do we let them out?

Because California is full of tree hugging faggots.

its about money Godfather, money.

I cant tell if your being sarcastic about the crazy cost per prisoner prison is, or if you mean housing values.

If somebody has paid thier dues, and is let out of jail why should what they did be public? Why let them out then if you think they are still a threat?

If you let somebody out of jail i just dont see why they deserve to be punished for life, if they commited a horrible crime they shouldnt be released in the first place, otherwise they did thier time let them move on with thier life.

Or at least just get a branding iron and brand on thier forhead what they did.

Our system makes no sense.

I cant tell if your being sarcastic about the crazy cost per prisoner prison is, or if you mean housing values.

If somebody has paid thier dues, and is let out of jail why should what they did be public? Why let them out then if you think they are still a threat?

If you let somebody out of jail i just dont see why they deserve to be punished for life, if they commited a horrible crime they shouldnt be released in the first place, otherwise they did thier time let them move on with thier life.

Or at least just get a branding iron and brand on thier forhead what they did.

Our system makes no sense.

i think he means housing.. but you bring up a good point about the cost of prison

When I speak of the money issue, its about the fact that the guy who sold the house to New Beginnings bought this house, renovated it and tried to flip it but it didn't sell. Now he's getting thousands per month to let them make it a halfway house. I believe the minimum amount he gets is 36k per month. That's a huge payday and since he doesn't know anybody in the neighborhood I'm sure its easy to live with. The house was on the market for roughly 800k late last year.

are you seriously suggesting that our current jail system rehabilitates sexual predators? (im assuming you mean a majority of them)

are you seriously suggesting that our current jail system rehabilitates sexual predators? (im assuming you mean a majority of them)

god no, I think the legit ones who rape kids and shit like that deserve to just be executed, or we need legit work camps because I dont want my tax dollars to pay for them to live in prison.

What im saying is releasing them at all is stupid, but by releasing them we are saying they paid thier dues and are no longer a threat which seems silly.

There's no doubt our system is fucked up, but putting these guys on the edge of civilization in a 50-kid neighborhood is a boneheaded move regardless. My issue isn't even with the men in the house really, its not their fault they were put there.

god no, I think the legit ones who rape kids and shit like that deserve to just be executed, or we need legit work camps because I dont want my tax dollars to pay for them to live in prison.

What im saying is releasing them at all is stupid, but by releasing them we are saying they paid thier dues and are no longer a threat which seems silly.

from what ive seen of the system, they enjoy letting those who are tempted by crime again into the free world. probation and parole suck up so much money from those people it's ridiculous. i don't know what is greater - the money they receive from people paying fines, dues, and court costs, or the money they spend housing, feeding, and "rehabilitating" those same individuals.

People were out in front of the house all night tonight. I feel kinda bad for the guys in it, until I remember that they buttfucked 5-year olds.

You should go poop on their lawn. Everyone will think it was just a large dog if you eat nothing but kibble for a few days, it'll be your way of getting back at them.

I almost(ALMOST mind you) feel bad for these guys. I mean it's a weird situation. Megan's law is a dangerous thing.

They have ankle monitors on and I dont think all or any of them kidnapped a small child and raped him/her... but :shrug:.

They served their sentence.
They have anklets.

I would be more worried about the people I don't know are sex offenders than the ones I already know are.

People were out in front of the house all night tonight. I feel kinda bad for the guys in it, until I remember that they buttfucked 5-year olds.

2 of them convicted of rape, 4 with lewd acts with children under 14.

so for all you know, 2 of them didn't turn down drunk girls, and the other 4 got blowjobs from 13 year old hookers.

They served their sentence.
They have anklets.

I would be more worried about the people I don't know are sex offenders than the ones I already know are.

Yup...but some people need reasons to take out their anger.

Like the wife whose husband keeps cheating on her and her only relationship she has worth a fuck is with her children. Or the wife whose husband beats her and this is an acceptable way to justify her staying with him(because her kids are in the neighborhood). Or the guy who was forced to suck cock as an alter boy.

I'm not defending these guys at all but something seems funny when people overreact to shit like this.

Hey here's an idea... KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN AND DON'T LET THEM GO NEAR THAT HOUSE.

Back