ChaCha (OFN? who knows, fuck the search)

Bibble

Veteran X
my friend told me about this over the weekend.

www.chacha.com

you call, or text these people with any question, and they'll text you back the answer. for free. for instance my friend asked the question "what is the difference between a hot carl and a cleveland steemer" and he received a text message with the answer.

its pretty neat. heres a link to the video on the site that explains the service

See How It Works

but the real interesting part is........ anyone can sign up to be one of the people who answer the questions. apparently you sign up at this website... and anytime in the future that you happen to be on the internet and not doing anything, you log into the website and start receiving people's questions... you then use your savvy internet skills to procure an answer accompanied by a reference link and send it back to the person who asked the question. according to my friend, every answer you look-up nets you 20 cents.

by no means will this replace any sort of job... but it could be something to do while you waste away trolling/lurking/flaming or whatever on TW.

just thought i'd share.

Back